If Jones loses to Stipe

The fight ain't happening because Stipe died of natural causes

I hate this fight and all the mess it has caused in delaying the flow of the division. Stipe is old as hell, coming off of a KO loss, and hasn't fought in forever. It all seems so pointless. Jon winning is nearly a forgone conclusion, and proves little to nothing in the current landscape.

Jon wants a retirement fight that he knows he can win while also adding a win over a legend to his resume.

If he loses then he gets a rematch which he'd likely win sparking the trilogy. Then in 2027 at age 34 Aspinall finally gets a shot at the vacant belt only to be labelled "not the real champ" because Jones retired.

Then they rematch. There's no way the UFC wouldn't cash in on the rematch if Stipe happens to win..

He's going to get exposed and his limp dick riding fans will just say he's past his prime or still the best LHW ever
Jones is past his prime and is the best light heavyweight ever. 36 is not prime age and Jones has been fighting championship fights since 23.

And who is a better LHW than Jones?

Jones is past his prime and is the best heavyweight ever. 36 is not prime age and Jones has been fighting championship fights since 23.

And who is a better LHW than Jones?

Best HW ever?? Lmao stop posting and take Jones dick out of your mouth you casual twat. LHW was always a bum division

Best HW ever?? Lmao stop posting and take Jones dick out of your mouth you casual twat. LHW was always a bum division
made a mistake, Best LHW ever

LOL @ calling it a bum division. Disrespectful to guys like DC, Rashad, Jackson, Machida, Shogun.

If you want me to stop posting, why are you tagging and quoting me for a month straight?

You are obsessed with me

made a mistake, Best LHW ever

LOL @ calling it a bum division. Disrespectful to guys like DC, Rashad, Jackson, Machida, Shogun.

If you want me to stop posting, why are you tagging and quoting me for a month straight?

You are obsessed with me

Says the fuckin loser who won't stop going through my post history and reacting to everything. Mods?

Says the fuckin loser who won't stop going through my post history and reacting to everything. Mods?
You're the one who started this crap. tagging me when Jones got arrested, joking about how its great news im on suicide watch, calling me moron and all these insults, I react a blue eek face a few times and now you are crying lol

Weak man

Jon Jones ain't gay fam he ain't do ting like dat 💯🚫🌈

0e862196-b637-43ec-a131-5498df7c9a09_text.gif

You're the one who started this crap. tagging me when Jones got arrested, joking about how its great news im on suicide watch, calling me moron and all these insults, I react a blue eek face a few times and now you are crying lol

Weak man

Sounds like someone can't handle being a Jones fan. Joke account/life

Back