If Jones was still the GOAT after one failure, then he's still the GOAT after the second failure.

I love the "I think 99% of fighters have induced some form of PED" or "every fighter is taking something" conclusion when your fav fighters popped
We need to stick to facts, not to the idea of how a fighter looks or where a fighter has fought
99% of my favorites are clean, to be honest. I just call it how it is.

Who said that they are designer state of the art drugs?

You do know that there are a bunch of cheap PEDs on the market - probably a whole lot more easy to detect though.

I know geezers down the local gym who are roided to the gills - pretty sure they are not making more than 30k annually.

If every fighter was on cheap PEDs they would all pop right?

So either none of them are on cheap PEDs and can all afford state of the art designer drugs, or they aren't taking them right?

99% of my favorites are clean, to be honest. I just call it how it is.

So you have at least 100 favorite fighters? Or are you just throwing this 99% statistic to muddy the waters?

Really you think every fighter is on steroids?? Even ones who have P1ssed clean their whole career? How do you explain a big camp failing twice (when they most know what they are doing) and someone with less money and a small team beating the tests?

Im not saying JJ is not on roids, who cares. But yes, im telling you everyone is on roids, they need it and the thing is that ppl that have never take roids or know little about it think roids are like some evil formula that will give u strengh´s beyond imagine and bla bla bla.

Roids are nothing like that and if u think about a sport such as mma that is totally stressfull for the body u need to take peds to recover and keep ur high level training.

Of course they all take roids (as any other high level athlete) and i dont see it as a bad thing. Roids have never been a determinant factor for a win, theres been so many fighters around the history of mma that have been juiced at a ridicolous level and havent achieved as half as Jon Jones.

GSP haves a roided body and gyno nipples, cant argue against that and he pissed negative his whole career.
Anderson Silva broke a lot of records in the UFC and never pissed positive till his last fight against Nick Diaz.

At the end who cares, why u guys make such a big deal about it...

People who were willing to still consider Jones as the GOAT after his "dick pill" incident should still consider him the GOAT after this recent failure.

He's either the GOAT or not, it's really that simple. Steroids or PEDs in general either completely nuliffy a legacy or they don't nullify it at all, you can't have a glass half full approach to this.

If you are one of those who want to delete Jones' legacy entirely, then I hope you also completely nullify Dan Henderson, Chad Mendes, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, Anderson Silva and a heap of other fighter's legacy also.

In my opinion, I think 99% of fighters have induced some form of PED - who are we to judge on these things?

Let's say hypothetically that someone like Aldo or Cruz doesn't ever fail a PED test, we will never truly know if they took a PED or not. Think about how many tests Jones passed without failure during his lead up to the Cormier fight, if that's not proof that people can hide a substance, I'm not sure what is.

To me, he's still the GOAT.
jon jones, get off of Sherdog and get your shit together! Quit posting this stupid rainbow crap.

Not really. There was still room to do some mental gymnastics around the estrogen blockers since they werent technically steroids themselves. But this is a whole different level of violation. Its blatant anabolic steroids. In competition. No getting around this one.

Im not saying JJ is not on roids, who cares. But yes, im telling you everyone is on roids, they need it and the thing is that ppl that have never take roids or know little about it think roids are like some evil formula that will give u strengh´s beyond imagine and bla bla bla.

Roids are nothing like that and if u think about a sport such as mma that is totally stressfull for the body u need to take peds to recover and keep ur high level training.

Of course they all take roids (as any other high level athlete) and i dont see it as a bad thing. Roids have never been a determinant factor for a win, theres been so many fighters around the history of mma that have been juiced at a ridicolous level and havent achieved as half as Jon Jones.

GSP haves a roided body and gyno nipples, cant argue against that and he pissed negative his whole career.
Anderson Silva broke a lot of records in the UFC and never pissed positive till his last fight against Nick Diaz.

At the end who cares, why u guys make such a big deal about it...

Honestly I don't care about PED's im all for them. I don't think they tarnish a legacy because we don't know what test other people beat. Its a rule people will break and there is less of a level playing field because certain fighters will go clean (I believe Overeem for example is off the gear) and they will be at a disadvantage. Let them all Juice! But honestly I don't think everyone is doing it. Fighters like Hut, Bisping etc.. who mouth off about cheaters I can see being clean. Diaz bros etc.. there are plenty of fighters I believe don't juice but I do believe a LOT more do that we know about.

Jones is GOAT - his haters be damned.

I hate that he may have legit cheated, but in terms of skill, there's no one better.

Lol you're in denial. You think Cruz is on roids? Look at him. He's in no where near as good shape as Jon jones. Cruz is all talent. Jones is roids.

People who were willing to still consider Jones as the GOAT after his "dick pill" incident should still consider him the GOAT after this recent failure.

He's either the GOAT or not, it's really that simple. Steroids or PEDs in general either completely nuliffy a legacy or they don't nullify it at all, you can't have a glass half full approach to this.

If you are one of those who want to delete Jones' legacy entirely, then I hope you also completely nullify Dan Henderson, Chad Mendes, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, Anderson Silva and a heap of other fighter's legacy also.

In my opinion, I think 99% of fighters have induced some form of PED - who are we to judge on these things?

Let's say hypothetically that someone like Aldo or Cruz doesn't ever fail a PED test, we will never truly know if they took a PED or not. Think about how many tests Jones passed without failure during his lead up to the Cormier fight, if that's not proof that people can hide a substance, I'm not sure what is.

Fedor is GOAT.

He is the GOAT at cheating...
From his length, avoiding his proper weight class, drugs, steroids, womanizer, Dick pills to cheat at sex, eye pokes, oblique kicks, stealing gameplans etc.
Bann him for life in mMA. Set a example lifetime BANN
The Goat at cheating

Pissed clean their whole career eh... Like Georges, right?

Meh... maybe he is clean, maybe he isn't. Im not going to start discounting Jones because he couldn't beat a test. GSP did make a massive song and dance about more testing in MMA... why do that if he wasn't clean? Also if some fighters are so good at beating the tests why aren't other fighters copying their methods.

For me allowing PED's not only levels the playing field but we don't lose top fighters by suspensions, we see fights being called off by injury and see fighters at their best.... whats the downside? Boxers aren't tested to the level MMA figthers are, you have two guys like Klitschko (who packs on muscle while in camp) and Joshua who is getting unnaturally big compare them to Overeem... much more like Horsemeat overeem looks wise.

Testing is a joke when they are doing it "off season" its 100X worse.

The problem is that you have to assume that guys like Alex or DC cheat as well. If not he cant be GOAT, because there is a good reason to believe that if he was clean or if they were roided that they could have beat him.

The axiom "it's only cheating if you get caught" holds some merit in this thread.

Ts please stop riding your boy so hard it can be harmful.

Nobody cares about your wrong-ass opinion.

Jones is a dumb monkey.

If he cheated then he's obviously not the goat. But I'm having a very hard time believing that he actually cheated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back