If Khabib is a legit GOAT candidate, Usman is a lock in the P4P all-time top10, right?

False equivalency becomes you friend. LOL started the goalposts with Khabib @ 7. HAHAHAH. Your moms might be 8 if Beebs is 7 - if we're just making shit up why not, amirite?

"Both finished their 3 tittle challengers"

LMFAO. Usman decisioned Jorge @ 251. Then he beat the same Journeyman again.

I agree, if you let Jorge fight Nate Diaz the next 15 fights it will look like an awesome win b/c he'll be coming off a 15 fight win streak.

Khabib finished 3 universally ranked top 10 P4P fighters in his 3 defenses.

I'll give you half a weed brownie point for your effort. Only b/c in the time it took you to put down the pipe and type up this shit excuse for a post you could have had another few hits instead.

Feels bad, no?

You shoul try to write more coherently and not so emotionally

Yes, Khabib is the most common pick for GOAT in these boards or in the MMA community in general, behind the 6 guys I mentioned, and in some cases above them. You can see it in this same thread too.

Calling Masvidal journeyman exposes you as a textbook shertard if there was ny doubt.
One thing is sure, Gaethje, or Poirier would not be massive favourites in a match-up with Masvidal, who gave all they could handle to UFC champs as Henderson or Gilber. or the same guy Khabib beat to become champion lol, moron.
Usman KOed Jorge as nobody had ever done in a ton of fights btw, show some respect dont be such a prick

Well obviously Khabib isn't even in the goat discussion. Usman still has the time to close in to be considered with the all time greats.

GTFO Khabib > Anderson, Aldo or Fedor

Educate yourself about the history of the sport
I’m fully aware of their careers, that’s why I ranked them that way.

Anderson had PED issues, unlike Khabib and has been finished multiple times, unlike Khabib. He has never beat anyone at the level of Poirier, Gaethje, RDA or Conor. He fought in relatively weak MW division. His game wasn’t well rounded as well. Bad wrestling and questionable sub defence. I’m a huge fan of the Spider though.

Aldo got beat by better fighters in his prime ( Conor, Max and Volk). His run was great but WEC doesn’t equal UFC. Had cardio issues as well.

Fedor got finished 3 times in a row still in his prime. Beat only 2 truly elite fighters in his run ( Nog and CroCop), didn’t finish any of them. Fought a lot of cans and had to go through a lot of adversity in his run. Khabib dominated everyone.

6DA86CC9-BE96-4A3B-9415-3503F783FE71.jpeg

Cry me a river

That is not as controversial as you make it out to be, in my opinion.

Not long ago i made a thread about Also vs Khabib comparisons and i have yet to hear which convinces me that one of them *has to be* in front of the other.

This includes Silva and Fedor as well, though - if all fighters that ever competed in MMA were the same size - Silva would have far more really bad match ups than the other guys i have mentioned here.
Lol yeah if we ignore all of physics and biology why not say anyone can be the GOAT fighter. Too bad in reality people are not all the same size and fighters move up in weight and even fight larger fighters in their own weight class.

As long as longevity at the top is an important factor I don’t see how Khabib can be ranked above Aldo. Aldo has more than twice as many title defenses, even if discounting WEC.

Anderson had PED issues, unlike Khabib and has been finished multiple times, unlike Khabib. He has never beat anyone at the level of Poirier, Gaethje, RDA or Conor. He fought in relatively weak MW division. His game wasn’t well rounded as well. Bad wrestling and questionable sub defence. I’m a huge fan of the Spider though.

Aldo got beat by better fighters in his prime ( Conor, Max and Volk). His run was great but WEC doesn’t equal UFC. Had cardio issues as well.

Fedor got finished 3 times in a row still in his prime. Beat only 2 truly elite fighters in his run ( Nog and CroCop), didn’t finish any of them. Fought a lot of cans and had to go through a lot of adversity in his run. Khabib dominated everyone.

View attachment 879287

Cry me a river
Anderson never beat anyone the level of Gaethje? Lmao that has to be a joke

If Khabib is discussed as GOAT and most common pick for 7th (below Silva, Jones, GSP, Fedor, Aldo and DJ), we should assume Usman is at least 10th in that same list right?

> Both barely lost a round in 15 fights in UFC or so.

> Both finished their 3 tittle challengers

> Both had similar credentials pre-championship run in MMA. Usman had arguably the better Ws and took the belt from a legit champ, unlike Khabib.

So what places Nurmagomedov so above Usman. Kamarun's loss in his 2nd pro fight?
wrong....there is no GOAT....its subjective

Usman is unironically on his way to surpassing GSP, and I say that as one of the biggest GSP fans on the forum

many thought Woodley was the best WW ever. .
giphy.gif

View attachment 879287

Cry me a river

Shertard cliches from top to bottom. And GSP fanboyism.
Nothing to see here thank for your contribution

Many will disagree but I think Usman is AT LEAST top 10 P4P. He's either 2nd or 3rd WW all time behind GSP, and maybe Hughes and he's looking to take over #1.

Shertard cliches from top to bottom. And GSP fanboyism.
Nothing to see here thank for your contribution
Ha, you couldn’t counter any of my points and went straight to attacking my personally, admitting you have nothing to add to the discussion.

And poor judgment from you’re part. GSP is one of my least favourite fighters. I would favour Usman to beat prime GSP

I feel you, but there was an argument after he beat Till that Woodley was possibly the greatest/most hig level WW ever. After he just lost 100 fights in a row, sure, now it seems silly, but back at that time the argument was certainly being made. There are two ways to approach GOAT arguments too - 1 is who would be the best if you had a time machine, and the other is via looking at that fighter in context to their time and their legacy. For example, Royce Gracie is considered greater than 98% of fighters on the UFC roster, but 98% of them would beat Royce if you had a time machine and could ship them back to UFC 1.

Ha, you couldn’t counter any of my points and went straight to attacking my personally, admitting you have nothing to add to the discussion.

And poor judgment from you’re part. GSP is one of my least favourite fighters. I would favour Usman to beat prime GSP

I dont care. There is bias and false premises all over your "points".
Textbook shetard to the point its not even worthy

lmao you think gaethje is better than prime vitor or yushin? what?
Dan Henderson too. Hendo is easily a top 10 P4P GOAT - dude was a champ champ in Bellator and was UFC WW champ as well, not to mention he beat the fighter Fedor, the guy most knowledgeable fans think is all time GOAT. Gaethje is not even in top 75 all time GOAT's.

Even Forrest Griffin was a LHW champion - when has Khabib went up to WW and fought a champion there? Of yah, that s right! Khabib does not want to fight at 25 pounds under his walk around weight, he insists fighting 40 pounds below his walk around weight, rend up in the hospital on life support and knows the Dubai commission will rig the scale if he comes in overweight. Lmao, he even wanted old man GSP to cut down to 160 and fight at a made up weight class!

View attachment 879287

Cry me a river

Aren't those the Tapology rankings where anybody can vote, just as they can follow in Instagram? Yes, they are. The only ones that are not delivered by pundits with any credentials whatsoever.

This is what you present as definitive argument.
If there was any doubt you are 100% gambred shertard.. stay safe

Back