If Khabib is truly gone, is there anyone else at LW who poses any threat to Tony at all?

dekuta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see Dustin or Al doing anything, Conor running the other direction to see how low ranked guys he can fight and won't even speak Tony's name.

I doubt Khabib is gone. At least I hope he isn't so we can see him vs Tony.

Khabib ain't gone. Pointless to ponder.

I don't think Khabib is gone.
Pretty much anyone who can throw a punch is a threat to Tony. The guy is hittable and it's going to catch up with him sooner or later.

I'm pretty much ready for Khabib vs Toby 5.

Yes i think the entire top 15 poses a threat. Tony is a killer but he takes a lot of risks and 155 is a murderers row.

poirier and mcgregor can knock him out

even pettis had almost got tony knocked out before his hand was broken.

i dont think khabib will be gone. khabib has star power only when mcgregor is involved. without him khabib is just a one of the champs.

Cerrone is better than Ferg at everything

Better ground game, better striker, better chin, same cardio etc

Yeah I think there are several guys that “pose a threat.” But at the end of the day, they’ll all get their soul snatched and break danced on.

poirier and mcgregor can knock him out

even pettis had almost got tony knocked out before his hand was broken.

i dont think khabib will be gone. khabib has star power only when mcgregor is involved. without him khabib is just a one of the champs.
Poirier has a slight chance but that's about all I give him.

McGregor would basically have knockout Tony out in the first round or he'd get beat into a living death. Nobody has done this to Tony. This is why Conor is scared to death of Ferg, won't mention his name, and freezes dead in his tracks when he sees him backstage.

Ferg has some of the best alltime cardio and Conor's is the absolute worst. Ferg would carve him up like a pumpkin.

Khabob is gonna play games though now that he has the belt. seen this comin.

Islam Makhachev is basically the younger and dumber version of Khabib, he will run the division after Khabib leaves.

The only threat to Tony is Tony himself, Khabib included.
View attachment 520311
giphy.gif
Let's go Tony!!!!!!!!

Enough dude with your agenda.. he ain't gone.

Also Tony is a fighter that relies too much on his chin or better said recovery cause he gets dropped a lot.. okay well rounded, hard, etc etc. but realistically he can be defeated by any damn fighter one of this days that chin/recovery won't hold it can very easily happen say vs a bunch of Conor left hands.

Last edited:
Tony is to hittable and gets dropped almost every fight. On the right night he can be beat by a few. Hate Kevin Lee but without staf would have beat him. Was kicking his ass until he tired

Back