If Mighty Mouse Returned

DougieJones

You're The Man Now Dog Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Would he still dominate the FLW division? Would he win a title but only have one or two defenses? Would he fight for the title multiple times but come up short?

Discuss at your leisure

I think he would run roughshod over the division the same way he did before. Pantoja would of course be his most competitive fight, but I still see DJ winning it easily. He isn't just one of the greatest flyweights of all time, if DJ was 6'3" 200 he'd be one of the GOATs period with no debate whether he belongs there.

It is going to be a long, long time before we see champions suplexing challengers directly into armbars again.
tumblr_oxo690bmFp1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Mighty Mouse is 37, so I'm not sure how much longer he has at the kind of levels we expect from him.

I think he's still probably good enough to beat most of the division though, Pantoja included.

He's at that age where he could drop off a cliff any day now though.

He's not quite at the same level he was before. He'd still be competitive I'm sure but I don't know if he could get the belt back

I don’t think so. He is slightly heavier now and he’s been in a non tested environment for a while now.

I thought the grounded knee KO was the beginning of the end for him, but he adjusted insanely and fucking smoked Moraes. Survived A Muay Thai round with Rodtang to choke him out.

Mighty Mouse takes his belt back with ease. Dude is the absolute top of the food chain.

He's been wrecking juiced up 155'ers in ONE; so yes, he'd still rule the Octagon💪🏽🐁🦸🏽‍♂️🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back