If Mohamed Amine can increase his gas tank, he can be dominant.

samuelsoncast

Professional Farter
@purple
Reaction score
GLORY.

Mohamed Amine banged up Michael Duut, with a variety of combinations. Calf kicks and more precise, sniper like handwork.
Never the less, by the third round, he appeared to start hitting the wall.
A tell-tale was his sudden abandon of checking Duuts vicious right low leg. If there were a further minute in the third, I suspect Duut would have really hurt him.
Still, the first two rounds were enough.

Then, he went to war with Khbabez and once again faded towards the end. His internal organs must have been damaged from the bodywork of Khabez. Who relentlessly threw body hooks. Amine's again could do nothing, but take them. In the same manner that Duut did with the low kick.

I hope this doesn't become a pattern.
He is immensely skilled and dangerous.

GLORY.

Mohamed Amine banged up Michael Duut, with a variety of combinations. Calf kicks and more precise, sniper like handwork.
Never the less, by the third round, he appeared to start hitting the wall.
A tell-tale was his sudden abandon of checking Duuts vicious right low leg. If there were a further minute in the third, I suspect Duut would have really hurt him.
Still, the first two rounds were enough.

Then, he went to war with Khbabez and once again faded towards the end. His internal organs must have been damaged from the bodywork of Khabez. Who relentlessly threw body hooks. Amine's again could do nothing, but take them. In the same manner that Duut did with the low kick.

I hope this doesn't become a pattern.
He is immensely skilled and dangerous.
Momine stepped in on a week notice against against Tarik Khbabez, and yeah that obviously showed during the fight..
We interviewed him the day before, and when we were finished and the camera was off I asked him about his short notice preparations and he literally said “Man, I’ve just somewhat recovered from the surgery on my hand and was still in vacation mode. I’ve only trained like two times, but GLORY is bringing the bag and paying me three times the amount they paid me against Duut to save this fight, there’s an interim belt on the line, so what? Fuck it, I’m going to give it a shot tomorrow!”

Against Michael Duut he was slowing down in the third indeed.
Mohamed Amine with great cardio would be something, he’s a very calculating, precise fighter like you said, and those calf kicks were doing the necessary damage against Duut.
It remains to be seen how Momine will fare against Bahram Rajabzadeh though, guy is a killer

Nice interview there which helps clarify. Prize-fighting is prize-fighting I guess. I'd take a fight less then 100% for the right money, too. I just hope he sees the long-term at his age. 26? Now 1-2 in Glory. His record doesn't reflect his potential. I hope he can heal up much better for his next bout.

I didn't know he was fighting Rajabzadeh. That is a tough ask for anybody. That said, if I ignored records and looked at their styles - Amine has the kind of style I'd expect to caush Rajabzadeh problems. Raja is explosive and powerful but often has low hands as he fully commits. I'd hate to see Amine go 1-3, this early.

EDIT: This is going to be at LHW, right?

Nice interview there which helps clarify. Prize-fighting is prize-fighting I guess. I'd take a fight less then 100% for the right money, too. I just hope he sees the long-term at his age. 26? Now 1-2 in Glory. His record doesn't reflect his potential. I hope he can heal up much better for his next bout.

I didn't know he was fighting Rajabzadeh. That is a tough ask for anybody. That said, if I ignored records and looked at their styles - Amine has the kind of style I'd expect to caush Rajabzadeh problems. Raja is explosive and powerful but often has low hands as he fully commits. I'd hate to see Amine go 1-3, this early.

Nah it's a heavyweight bout. Qualification for the HW tournament.

Nah it's a heavyweight bout. Qualification for the HW tournament.
Oh shoot.
This is interesting. He is a very lean LHW so wonder how this will carry over.
Super excited now.

I remember maybe 3 years ago, I thought Glory was going downhill (depth of roster) but now I am seeing a ton of solid fights.

Jupp, he’s better than is GLORY record suggests.
His first loss was a long time ago though, in just his second professional fight, so let’s say he’s 1-1 in his most recent run.

Still a young guy so his future is bright. I think he’s a bit undersized for heavyweight though, but so is Bahram so it shouldn’t matter too much.

Here’s a new interview (from yesterday):

Back