If Nikola Jokic wins the season MVP, repeats and wins both playoff MVP & the NBA Championship - Where then do you rank him among the greatest centers?

Where then do you rank him among the greatest centers?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's in my top 5 without a doubt.

1. Hakeem Olajuwon
2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
3. Shaquille O'Neal
4. Nikola Jokic
5. Wilt Chamberlain

Last edited:
Basically apples and oranges, IMO. Jokic is the mold of the perfect center for the modern game. His style is more unlike every other great center, than any other combination of great centers. That said, he'd be fringe top five.

I am not into basketball but if guy is winning and having triple doublez and mind you it is center that distribute the ball which is unheard off he should be top 5

The problem with Jokic is if you have him 7th theres almost nothing he can do to elevate himself further. This is true not just for Jokic but any center playing today or tommorow.

Jokic is better than Bill Russell. But Russell has the 11 rings so you can't put Jokic higher. And thats the easiest top 5 center to pass. How can he elevate himself over Kareem, Wilt, Hakeem and Shaq? And the answer is he can't. Theres really nothing he can do(que Napoleon music).

Maybe he sneaks past Moses Malone for 6th at the very end. Thats his best case.

Okay how tf is number 4 winning this poll?

If he does he has to be up there he is already top 10 easily. He is never gonna catch the same amount of titles as Russel who has 11 but the level at that time wasnt as great. People legit in that day quit basketball to go into accounting or other normal jobs due to the pay being low. Today the game is international with talent coming all over the world and its just the beginning.

Hard to compare eras. Think about what Kareem, Dream, Snaq etc would do to this league. Prime Snaq would leave bodies on the court.

If I had to make a ranking, I'd probably put Jokic around 8. The fact that 12 year old girls can run faster and jump higher than him only adds to the charm.

Hard to compare eras. Think about what Kareem, Dream, Snaq etc would do to this league. Prime Snaq would leave bodies on the court.

If I had to make a ranking, I'd probably put Jokic around 8. The fact that 12 year old girls can run faster and jump higher than him only adds to the charm.
Dream averages 40 today. Nobody would even try to defend him.

Is basketball about dominance and skill or about who can jump higher

Is basketball about dominance and skill or about who can jump higher

Well said, fican.

Bill Russell is the GOAT and Jokic is top 15.

11 chips, fantastic on both ends of the court, outstanding skills and one of the best athletes to play the game.

<mma4>

Probably right outside of the top 5

No particular order:

Shaq
Kareem
Dream
Wilt
Russell

Joker is a SOLID #6.

Jokic a beast. Hard to rank him even in the top 5 if he does what’s stated in the OP

Well said, fican.

Bill Russell is the GOAT and Jokic is top 15.

11 chips, fantastic on both ends of the court, outstanding skills and one of the best athletes to play the game.

<mma4>
Lol jokic is hands down best player on team or league. But american babies with add needs somebody to jump 50 inch vertical and hit their head on rim for them to notice something interesting is happening in nba or somebody dick needs to come out to find somethimg interesting in combine. Lol come on admit it you do not watch nba or nfl you watch tjeir physical prouce and their bodies

Lol jokic is hands down best player on team or league. But american babies with add needs somebody to jump 50 inch vertical and hit their head on rim for them to notice something interesting is happening in nba or somebody dick needs to come out to find somethimg interesting in combine. Lol come on admit it you do not watch nba or nfl you watch tjeir physical prouce and their bodies
Your posts reek of feeling inferior to America. Like quietly insulting your big brother when your parents are right next to you. Lmao. If Jokic was American-born, you'd say he wasn't even that good.

Now go back to playing in the mud, please.

close-door-the-office.gif

Last edited:
<{you!}><RawexDidThis1>

fican > Sports Bar
Yeah i know that is your all ammo you have annoyance with spelling but other than that i am spot on. Its is gayish to constantly salivate over guy physique and how much better he is then you or other athletes and you are in apsolute awww

Back