If UFC added a Division what should it be?

Open Weight Enhanced Division. Let guys get geared up without USADA getting in the way and run a tournament to really see what's up.

Would you rather them add a 165 division, which would also involve moving 170 to 175, a 195 division, or a 225 division with no limit on HW
163, 165 stupid and only 5 pounds away from 170

None because the rosters ain't big enough, but if say they bought out Bellator and One, then 165lb (make 170lb 175), 195lb and 220lb would be good.

Thru barely have enough talent for HW. Where are they gonna find the guys for a 225 division?
No no no. HW would still be sparse, but there would be PLENTY of talent in the 225 division. Skilled, well-rounded talent. . . with cardio.
I agree, though, that this would make the 265ers an even more sluggish and un-skilled division.

Legends division,
outside of current rankings,
based on history with the promotion.
Let the old guys scrap.

165/175 would be logical with the removal of weight cutting
(or rather, updated policy on weight cuts).

It's not complicated.
Fighters should weight within 4.5 LBS of their division all week.
No exceptions.
Add fines, and at least three weigh-in' checks (during fight week) before the official weigh in.

If you're not a contender, open weigh policy applicable to Legends Division.

105 women's division and remove the 145 one.

Remove 265 HW limit

Never any additional ones. 12 total is quite enough.

Would you rather them add a 165 division, which would also involve moving 170 to 175, a 195 division, or a 225 division with no limit on HW
Trash circus division. Put the Conors, Masvidals and Diazes in there.

The Money division.
Those who know how to get paid would be fighting for a raise.
This is not a retarded post for once and sort of reconciles with mine. There are fighters that keep on getting opportunities not based on merit but on visibility. It would be better to put these in a parallel circuit because the same rules don t really apply.

I’d like to see lhw become 215 instead of 205

+105 - Women's Atomweight
+165 - Welterweight or Super Lightweight
-170 - Retire this division
+175 - Super Welterweight or Welterweight
+225 - Cruiserweight

Honestly uncle Chael has me fully invested into the idea of a BMF division. A bunch of guys who accept they’re not fighting for titles. IE Masvidal, both Diaz bros, Condit, Sanchez would’ve been good for this, Cerrone etc

Women’s ultra heavyweight

002044a10b5b4584a3a7983a28e53dd7.png
Gabi-Garcia.0_standard_709.0.0.0.jpg

Back