If you aren't impressed or can't appreciate what Colby did/does

Yes, 10-9 rounds should be replaced by 10-10 rounds.....why am I an idiot for saying that? Explain
a 10-10 round is saying it was a draw, both guys gave as good as they got. If you think that's what was happening in any of Colby's recent fights you are a maniac

Chael gets it. Colby is fucking good

a 10-10 round is saying it was a draw, both guys gave as good as they got. If you think that's what was happening in any of Colby's recent fights you are a maniac

Chael gets it. Colby is fucking good

Yes, Im indeed saying 10-10 is a Draw. This fight should be a Draw. You know why? Because after 5 rounds Lawler is still alive and well and could KO you anytime. Nobody deserves a Win by just holding someone the whole fight like a blanket, or for "octagon control, or for "aggression" or for being a better tagger....nothing of that matters in a fight.

i appreciate the wrestling skill and the ridiculous cardio.

the racist horseshit is just sad.

Yes, Im indeed saying 10-10 is a Draw. This fight should be a Draw. You know why? Because after 5 rounds Lawler is still alive and well and could KO you anytime. Nobody deserves a Win by just holding someone the whole fight like a blanket, or for "octagon control, or for "aggression" or for being a better tagger....nothing of that matters in a fight.

You seriously need to stop. You are making yourself look silly.

Just explain why its silly, no need for ad hominems

It's a draw because Lawler is still standing after 5? What kind of stupid logic is that? I don't think you understand how this works.

They say his style is boring
But it’s the opposite ,it’s the most entertaining grappling pressure style
I’ve seen in a long time .To me his style is entertaining ,if you think otherwise then you are a casual let them
Bang bro fan.

Wouldn't hurt if he had an amazing submission game. Just holding someone on the ground or pushing them against the fence isn't that exciting. If it leads to the other fighter breaking I do enjoy it (wouldn't have in this particular matchup, but normally).

I think that fight was the most boring I've seen both from Colby and Lawler.

It's impressing that he manhandles people bigger than him, while khabib cuts a shit ton of weight and and does the same thing to smaller people than himself. Colby vs khabib would be an interesting fight that i think we will see soon if colby beats Usman.

Wouldn't hurt if he had an amazing submission game. Just holding someone on the ground or pushing them against the fence isn't that exciting. If it leads to the other fighter breaking I do enjoy it (wouldn't have in this particular matchup, but normally).

I think that fight was the most boring I've seen both from Colby and Lawler.
"Just holding people on the ground"

we didn't watch the same fight

"Just holding people on the ground"

we didn't watch the same fight

He peppered him with shots, the takedown threat made Lawler tenative and he made Lawler tired. Pretty much a perfect fight from Covington. Was it exciting. I don't think it was. I had too high expectations on this fight, I think that was it.

Then you're gonna be lost for words brother.

Idk what to tell you lol. Dude's pressure is insane

and coming out to Angle's theme and the crowd playing into it was great. Colby did v v well for himself tonight across the board. His stuttery ass promo attempt aside lol

Part of me is impressed.

Part of me thinks that the vast majority of people trying that style gas out, because it's exhausting, so it's incredibly likely he's heavily geared.

His technique isn't incredible, it's just that he never stops.

I wouldn't like Colby if I didn't enjoy watching him fight.

His antics and haters just make it even more enjoyable to be a fan. Cherry on top so to speak.

Colby has a very effective style and game plan. He rarely goes out of his comfort zone because it works. Hes the only guy who can give Marty trouble right now.

Idk what to tell you lol. Dude's pressure is insane

and coming out to Angle's theme and the crowd playing into it was great. Colby did v v well for himself tonight across the board. His stuttery ass promo attempt aside lol
I 100% agree with you. I hate Colby, and what he is doing, but you are right. He flat killed it yesterday. Dude is a for real fighter.

I was impressed with his wrestling for the first few rounds.

Disappointed in Robbie for the latter rounds but that chain wrestling tires a mofo out

Back