If You Could Fight In Any War In History, Which Would You Choose?

Hannibal lost the war but never died by Roman hands..

Vise versa, doubt would have had a lot of fun at the battle of Zuma or as much fun watching Carthage burn to the ground..

Cannae was a good trade.
Hannibal had Rome by the nuts for like 17 years in Italy but his family had other things to worry about in Iberia and never sent him replenishments to actually take over Rome. It's true Mithridates held a banquet with Scipio and Hannibal present.

Hannibal lost the war but never died by Roman hands..

Vise versa, doubt would have had a lot of fun at the battle of Zuma or as much fun watching Carthage burn to the ground..

Cannae was a good trade.
Didn't he commit suicide just before some assassins got him?

Hannibal had Rome by the nuts for like 17 years in Italy but his family had other things to worry about in Iberia and never sent him replenishments to actually take over Rome. It's true Mithridates held a banquet with Scipio and Hannibal present.

Don't forget that Rome destroyed Hannibals brothers legions so he also had no reinforcements.

And when Scipio asked Hannibal all of those years later who was the greatest general if he hadn't have defeated him. Hannibal placed himself as greatest.. grace in defeat, placing Scipio above himself.

The war on poverty

Well, there is the Salvation Army. I had to work with them when I was at Lejeune. This guy was really insistent that I address him as "Major" and not "Sir". I couldn't deal with that shit from the get go. I traded for barracks duty. It was a 96'er, so it was pretty tame.

The War on Christmas XXV

Me and General O'Reilly vs all the souless communist athiest chuds

Or being a Soviet who survives and takes the Eastern front back from the Nazis or takes Berlin

You mean the part where they raped their way back home through german women and children who were left behind?

Some serious weirdos in this thread....

Reactions: lsa
You mean the part where they raped their way back home through german women and children who were left behind?

Some serious weirdos in this thread....

I didnt know that nor do I have desire to rape. Why you thought of that first is odd to me

Battle of gaugamela where Alexanders army of 47000 took on king darius 120000 strong army. That pretty much it for the archaemenid empire in terms of large scale battle.

None of these wars would be fun to do. You'll be hating it. It's nothing like a movie.

The Great Emu War

None of these wars would be fun to do. You'll be hating it. It's nothing like a movie.

Something tells me you were always picked last to play with..

It's called having an imagination Steve.

The Syrian war against ISIS and the American invaders

Back