If you could have one UFC fighter back in his prime again

Do you understand that Fedor was a lhw fighting HWs his whole career? Sure he had some gimme fights same as other dominant champs. Fedor is from Open weight era. You can't compare it to today professionals with special medical treatment etc.

If you wanna use this logic then he was KTFO by a 40 year old MW. Can't have it both ways.

I agree with most mentioned here. Another guy that gets forgotten about a lot who I think would be amazing to see again in his prime is Karo Parisyan. He started to become a little bit of a joke towards the end of his career, but he was an incredible welterweight back in the day who had a serious injury change his entire career for the worst. If anybody deserved a second chance at a fighting prime, it's him.

Fedor, DC, prime Ubereem, prime Saku fighting at ww, Pele with modern training, good knees Shogun, Bellator Lombard

Fedor Emelianenko
Alexander Emelianenko
Artem Lobov

Cro Cop was said so I will pick Igor Vovchanchyn. It would be cool if he I-bombed Bisping.

Jones, Fedor

Tony Ferg, Nate Diaz, MJ- LW would be super fun.
Woodley, Yoel, Machida

BJ and Chuck were absolute must-see TV in their respective primes. Great time to be a fan.

Fedor. But then he'd still be too scared to fight in the UFC.

Prime Fedor would dominate the LAUGHABLE current HW division.

We saw him get choked and stopped by werdum and Bigfoot at 33 and 34 years old. He wasn't washed. We saw what happened.

Fedors own coach said he was slowing down at that point but I guess you know better?

Arlovski was a marketable guy back in the day - he had the physique, the hair and Bond villain accent. No question the UFC wanted him to unseat Big Tim and get his belt back but it wasn't meant to be. But he still got the last laugh because now Tim knows how taste his pee pee. Crazy he's been fighting since 1999.
True, no homo, but Arlovski had killer looks back in the day.

Big Nog. Back in Pride he was in his prime and a warrior.

However with the 10 point must system, Big Nog would have to re-adapt his game.

Back