If you could live anywhere

MeatWagon06

Biting on Feints
@Silver
Reaction score
In the US... where would it be??

My life is wide open right now. I’m 32, no wife or kids, and I’ve got quite a hefty chunk in savings. I currently am staying in my hometown near Knoxville, TN, in the mountains.. looking at taking a vacation in 2 weeks to recon some places on the West Coast, Starting in Vegas for 4 days then open from there.

Where would/do you live? Good city recommendations? I’ve worked in the Culinary field for 15 yrs (chef, bartender) so I can find work anywhere.. wanting to take a coding boot camp from home in the Spring. Looking for warmer weather and beautiful women.. is CA a no go right now?

My life is wide open right now. I’m 32, no wife or kids, and I’ve got quite a hefty chunk in savings. I currently am staying in my hometown near Knoxville, TN, in the mountains.. looking at taking a vacation in 2 weeks to recon some places on the West Coast, Starting in Vegas for 4 days then open from there.

Where would/do you live? Good city recommendations? I’ve worked in the Culinary field for 15 yrs (chef, bartender) so I can find work anywhere.. wanting to take a coding boot camp from home in the Spring. Looking for warmer weather and beautiful women.. is CA a no go right now?
Based on your criteria of warm weather and beautiful women, but you also seemed hesitant about going to CA, I would say a place like Phoenix would be suitable. I've only been there a couple of times, but I've always enjoyed my time there. The weather is warm, and possibly too warm, and the women are hot. The cost of living is also reasonable, and there's plenty of nature around.

If you don't mind the high California taxes then San Diego is the place to be. It's probably my favorite city to visit in the US. The weather is always nice and the women are of course beautiful. Plus you can always go 20 miles south to Tijuana for cheap thrills.

I used to like Seattle a lot, and apart from Dallas and New York, the city I've been to the most. It's a fantastic city for nature. However the cost of living is sky high now, and you might end up paying $3k a month for rent to live in the CHAZ
5ee2942b12326.jpeg

I really liked Montana when I was there. I was in Kalispell. To say life is slower there is the understatement of the century though.

In the USA id stay right where the fuck I am. NYC.

Maybe if i was rich id live in a super swank part of NJ.

Last edited:

Hawaii is the greatest place I've ever been. Was only there for a week though

If money was no object most likely Hawaii.
So you like the smell of urine, the sight of druggie bums everywhere, heavy traffic, daily nightly loud houseshaking firebombs, the possibility of property crimes on you? I don't get why foreigners keep buying real estate here and driving up the prices. Lots of uneducated shits with rotten attitudes here.

I would pick Dallas or Houston, simply because i like women with a texan accent. Never been but if they sound like what they do in the movies, then i'm sold!

Back