If you could only eat one food and drink one beverage for the rest of your life..

good job Cint

Love ramen too. @HelloJapan @joequeef @John Wang @loyalyolayal

maxresdefault.jpg

You said you do gain the calories from this so it's not so easy. If it was just a taste thing I'd choose cheese. There's like a million kinds of cheese. It's the fucking best. You can mix it around and deep fry it and do all sorts of shit. But it would make you insanely fat very quick if that's all you ate, even if it did magically provide all the nutrition you needed.

When it comes to what you drink, it would be very very hard not to choose beer, because once again there are a million kinds of beers. But you'd get so incredibly fat...

I would have to choose water and potatoes, like a good Irishman.

That's multiple types of sushi...so can I say unlimited types of sandwiches and carbonated beverages?
A plate of sushi like that is a common menu item though.. Perhaps you'll be allowed to order a cold cut combo sandwich and do your own surgery to make several types of sandwiche

I'd take that stupid genie to suplex city.

Probably sukiyaki and water.
Sukiyaki gets me beef, pasta, at least 6 different vegetables, mushrooms, and cheese(albeit soy). Nothing else is that complete.
Water is a must. If we consider water will be a huge part of every eating recipe, I will then choose another drink.
Orange juice.
Flavourful, rich in carbs, delicious, rich in antioxidants, and a tiny bit of protein to top it off.

Cyanide and rat poison. That'll show him.
You could use gas cyanide, as per usual, use rat poison as a side dish, and have beer and lasagna for you last meal at least. Dumb freely eating rat poison dummy.

This is the worst torture ever.

No matter what you pick within three days you are gonna be hating life and wanna die of starvation than eat the same thing again.

I pick Pasta with arrabiatta sauce I guess.

Water for drink.
Wrong.
You need salt and sugar. Pepper andor chili every meal will get tireful. Cant have chili for breakfast after booze at night.
Both irritate the mucose membranes almost the same way.

That's multiple types of sushi...so can I say unlimited types of sandwiches and carbonated beverages?
He showed rice and fish. And fruit. We can stretch it to juice, risotto, grilled anchovie, mariscada?
Youre going too far.
Otherwise you pick a cow and have everything made with milk and meat. Endless cheese and all kinds of... Everything.

Water and eggs.

You can do a lot with eggs.

Back