If You Died In the Next Two Days, Would your Ghost/Spirit Be At Peace?

Dogpound2020

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So let's say you kicked the bucket in the next coming days. How do you think you'd get remembered? Do you think most reviews would be above average? Would you be cool with what you've done with what you were given. I'm at this stage at 35, where I'm already pretty content. I just got out of Detox the past week and it was a good time to get better and reflect on things, and most people at the detox were pretty mad at me and were wondering why I was even there (I'm a sick addict, obviously). But If I died there, I would've been cool with that. Now that I'm out -

I have an amazing place where I live by myself, an awesome landlord who turns out to now be a good friend and not just someone looking to take my money. A fun job, awesome coworkers, good family relationships. I think I'd be fine with it, not many would really miss me, which I think is a good thing.

I suppose my spirit would be more or less at peace. I’m tired. And the thought of living a much longer time exhausts me.

I would feel like I’m escaping more than losing something.

Probably not. I've got young kids. I'm trying to do some stuff at work. X-men '97 hasn't dropped yet. I ain't done yet.

b0937cc7-530b-422d-8590-18b0b7afad48_text.gif

Im going to hell and become an air conditioner salesman. Havnt figured it all out yet but im an over achiever and you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Even if your mind is burning in fire.👹

With the exception of a few days, my life has been incredibly unfulfilling. I've prayed to slip away painlessly in my sleep more than once.

At peace? It depends. I mean nothing, but I'm not kept up at night by that nothing.

I'd like to travel the world and truly live, but I keep putting it off for a mortgage that I'm hoping to get this year.

After I have my fill of travel, I'd like a wife and kids. I don't think I'll make anyone happy enough to do it though. I'll be alone once my missus fucks off back to Thailand.

Probably a capoeira expert, where I’m dancing and roundhouse kicking people in the face. Can’t ask for more.

IRL? I suspect a lot of people that never fucking helped or actively sabotaged me while I was alive, would have a lot of shit to say about how they hope I'm at peace now.

So let's say you kicked the bucket in the next coming days. How do you think you'd get remembered? Do you think most reviews would be above average? Would you be cool with what you've done with what you were given. I'm at this stage at 35, where I'm already pretty content. I just got out of Detox the past week and it was a good time to get better and reflect on things, and most people at the detox were pretty mad at me and were wondering why I was even there (I'm a sick addict, obviously). But If I died there, I would've been cool with that. Now that I'm out -

I have an amazing place where I live by myself, an awesome landlord who turns out to now be a good friend and not just someone looking to take my money. A fun job, awesome coworkers, good family relationships. I think I'd be fine with it, not many would really miss me, which I think is a good thing.
No
It would not be at peace

Neither would yours

With the exception of a few days, my life has been incredibly unfulfilling. I've prayed to slip away painlessly in my sleep more than once.

At peace? It depends. I mean nothing, but I'm not kept up at night by that nothing.

I'd like to travel the world and truly live, but I keep putting it off for a mortgage that I'm hoping to get this year.

After I have my fill of travel, I'd like a wife and kids. I don't think I'll make anyone happy enough to do it though. I'll be alone once my missus fucks off back to Thailand.
the nihilism is strong in this one

Back