If you feel like lol'n @ Kevin 'Premlim' Lee's expense...

Fighter shows confidence in walkout. Absolutely unheard of.

Some guys sprint to the cage, others sing or rap, some dance. Pretty normal. This is a reach.

The chicken dance video is solid though.

Go back to Fight Pass Prelims where you belong.

Go back to Fight Pass Prelims where you belong.

If Lee belongs on Fight Pass Prelims, then the majority of LW belongs in the unemployed line. It's fine to hate him, I certainly do, but don't try to deny the kid's skills.

UNITY!! Charlie Murphy was funny as hell. RIP.

He actually wasn't. He was hilarious on Chapelle Show in a scripted environment, and his anecdotes were great, but as a comedian on his own he was unbearable. I went to see him shortly after Chapelle Show ended, and I was blown away. He was droning on and on about the most mundane garbage - kids and elementary school problems, groceries... At one point I realized I'd actually dazed off thinking about what club we were going to after that atrocious bore of a show finally ended.

Nonetheless, he was indeed great on Chapelle Show.

Do actual adults make these stupid ass videos?

He actually wasn't. He was hilarious on Chapelle Show in a scripted environment, and his anecdotes were great, but as a comedian on his own he was unbearable. I went to see him shortly after Chapelle Show ended, and I was blown away. He was droning on and on about the most mundane garbage - kids and elementary school problems, groceries... At one point I realized I'd actually dazed off thinking about what club we were going to after that atrocious bore of a show finally ended.

He strikes me as one of those kind of people that are funny in the right environment, for the right amount of time, but the wrong crowd or time slot could derail him easily.

He was funny and a really good story teller, he wasn't a good comedian though.

I think I remember a video of him bombing and almost being booed off stage

He strikes me as one of those kind of people that are funny in the right environment, for the right amount of time, but the wrong crowd or time slot could derail him easily.
I think it's also in short bursts. Yes his standup wasnt good but I fuckin love Charlie Murphy and he was fuckin funny if utilized correctly

Also: at least he gave it a shot. Performing Standup is terrifying to me,and I dont have stage fright and am used to large crowds but that...

I kid you not, when it's all said and done this will be Kevin Lee legacy in the sport

I don't say it to be mean or anything.
It's just the truth.

That is the best stanky leg ever.

Last edited:
Back