If you hate WMMA...

Even the exciting ones I can’t be bothered watching half the time

And only you sherdog virgins find these WMMA fighters hot, seriously

There’s hot and there’s.. oh I guess she has a vagina?
95% of WMMA fall into the 2nd category
With the 5% being girls that barely fight or have long retired

maxresdefault.jpg
Hella pussy brou

I did not understand shit about the post. However, I think that the gap in skill is too big between the champions/top contenders and the rest of the divisions. Like too much. There aren't that many super talented female fighters to make stacked divisions like it happens with men

Just took 8 inches off my beard, I only watch the title fights in the wmma.

Great job sticking up for these women !!!

Sadly, they're not gonna reward you for this thread. People can find them attractive yet boring as fuck. That's a lot of women in real life anyways. Hot on the outside, dull on the inside

*This excerpt is from Tomas's new book: Lost, Lonely and Confused: My journey through life as a virgin incel." Available at Barnes and Noble now!*

Then you cant be a cringey neckbeard fanboy when it comes to Karolina/Shevcenko/Ladd/Anderson/Waterson/Tate and whoever else you sweaty man-children have determined it's 'acceptable' to make boderline-stalkerish comments about and worship the floor they walk on. Hating WMMA is one thing, but at least be fucking consistent about it. Having a crush on a WMMA fighter doesn't suddenly make her a man (unfortunately for some of you).

1Jhq.gif
I've always thought nothing of wmma, but the talent pool is finally getting there, it isn't just a bunch of angry tatted lesbians that are 10 yr vets with no real skill set, it's been becoming great to watch, I get excited as shit if valentina shev is fighting and plenty of others.

Even the exciting ones I can’t be bothered watching half the time

And only you sherdog virgins find these WMMA fighters hot, seriously

There’s hot and there’s.. oh I guess she has a vagina?
95% of WMMA fall into the 2nd category
With the 5% being girls that barely fight or have long retired

Only a virgin would lump women solely into those 2 categories. Once you actually date and dare I say, have sex with a few different women, you'll understand how wrong that is. My bet is that you get your heart broken by every semi-hot looking girl you meet until finally finding one you can refer to as 'hot' yet will still put up with your pathetic self and she will treat you like shit and you will just suck every bit of it up.

Personally I find it easier to objectify women I don't respect...

I don't like/watch the fights, but i do enjoy the weigh-ins and all the ass pics (and some of the leaked pics).

Then you cant be a cringey neckbeard fanboy when it comes to Karolina/Shevcenko/Ladd/Anderson/Waterson/Tate and whoever else you sweaty man-children have determined it's 'acceptable' to make boderline-stalkerish comments about and worship the floor they walk on. Hating WMMA is one thing, but at least be fucking consistent about it. Having a crush on a WMMA fighter doesn't suddenly make her a man (unfortunately for some of you).

1Jhq.gif
This post doesn't even make sense. Does it make sense to you? Looks and fighting ability are not the same. Lol

They suck to watch compete and they're not even that hot, the hottest WMMA fighters are last call 8's .

Its hard to explain, but somehow i am fascinated amd impressed by men going in a cage to fight.

Women not so much, for one their skill aint on par at all. And to me, it just feels wrong to watch women fight. I can watch alot of other sports with women, but WMMA just dont get any interest from me whatsoever. Wish i didnt have that point of view, but really cant control what i am intrigued about.

And furthermore, fanboys trying to convince others its great makes me like it even less for some reason.

Think I found a Grasso lookalike, or I'm really out of it today.

Its hard to explain, but somehow i am fascinated amd impressed by men going in a cage to fight.

Women not so much, for one their skill aint on par at all. And to me, it just feels wrong to watch women fight. I can watch alot of other sports with women, but WMMA just dont get any interest from me whatsoever. Wish i didnt have that point of view, but really cant control what i am intrigued about.

And furthermore, fanboys trying to convince others its great makes me like it even less for some reason.
Women are sexy, women are beautiful. Busting eachother up inside the cage is neither sexy or beautiful.

Back