If you have more posts than likes, you're not a quality member.

0f2874804e9f43dae24a66320479b543--funny-pics-hilarious.jpg

Hmmmmmm I'm still not winning yet. I'l check back in a year or so.

Hmmmmmm I'm still not winning yet. I'l check back in a year or so.
Dont give up man, if you want I have a webinar thats out for only 3 payments on 15$ exclusive to sherdog members only

Back in my day we judged the content of a post by the actual post itself and not how popular the poster is.

BTW, TS cannot respond to this because he is unable to read it due to my post like rato.

I hope to win some day. It might be another 7 years but I'll do it!

Back in my day we judged the content of a post by the actual post itself and not how popular the poster is.

BTW, TS cannot respond to this because he is unable to read it due to my post like rato.

Of course "likes" themselves are a relatively new thing to Sherdog so anyone who's been here along time will have a lot more posts.

That said I tend to take the opposite view, if someone has more likes that posts its normally a sign they post little of coniquence, basically spending there time either making sure they post an "incredulous black guy" gif first in a questionable thread or post a lot of picks of girls in binikis.

They should stop handing out free likes and from now one when you like someone's post, it takes one away from your likes... LIKE CURRENCY.

Or we could have a rep system like bb.com which is better in every way. @Grrrr @Malvo

I was the first poster who had 1000 likes on Sherdog.

Had I not stopped posting for almost a year, I'd still be top five for sure.

I lurk a lot these days though. The like system changed this place.

2016 join date, lol.
Misspelled "peasants" too.
Illiteracy is typical for peasants.
Conclusion: TS is a peasant who is projecting his peasantry on others.

I was the first poster who had 1000 likes on Sherdog.

Had I not stopped posting for almost a year, I'd still be top five for sure.

I lurk a lot these days though. The like system changed this place.

That just means you love to circle jerk.

They should stop handing out free likes and from now one when you like someone's post, it takes one away from your likes... LIKE CURRENCY.

Or we could have a rep system like bb.com which is better in every way. @Grrrr @Malvo
The misc rep system would be a great alternative.

Maybe a dap system like my favorite forum www.thecoli.com
<BronTroll1>

we should be able to neg people....
without a neg/dislike option the whole like system here is rather pointless

I wont even read your post if you have more posts than likes. It is a good system to separate upperclass posters from lowerclass posters. If you have more posts than likes it means you lack quality input, and youre clogging up the forums with posts that people don't want to see. Who else automatically doesn't read a members posts when they see this. Sorry, but it is the truth. Be gone with you peasents.

<GinJuice>

<mma4>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back