If you watched Nunes/Pena 2 weigh-ins + Countdown show

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How serious did Amanda look in your opinion?
Did she look any different from UFC 269?

I stopped watching countdowns a long time ago, they used to be so good before but the formula got repetitive in my opinion.

Looks extremely focused and confident. All of the people hoping for Pena to win, are only pinning their hopes on Nunes gassing out since they know Pena has nothing for a Nunes when she is really on it. Something tells me, this is going to be a very different fight

Nunes didn't show any cracks in her demeanor before the 2nd round of the 269 fight.

The lead-up, the weigh-ins, the trash talk, the walkout, the 1st round, or even inbetween the 1st & 2nd round.

There certainly was a remarkable difference in the way she fought in Round 1 in comparison to her prior appearances. Buy she has a remarkable poker face.

They switched weights from their first fight. I think either way there is going to be a finish. Really looking forward to this rematch should be a great scrap. Also Kai vs Brandon should be great. I think this has potential all over the card

Im looking forward to this one. That first fight was fucking nuts

She looked okay. She just needs to be patient and she'll destroy Pena.
(by patient, I mean don't run into her jab 50 times)

Amanda’s headphones gave me deontay wilder vibes! She gonna get rocked!
Fury-vs-Wilder-3-Kickoff-Presser-6.15.21_07_24_2021_Presser_Ryan-Hafey-_-Premier-Boxing-Champions-6.jpg

Back