IFMA MUAYTHAI EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2016

Are you at your wit's end to find out anyone better than this ?

better than this? okay and you are? fighter or just plain internet warrior. Do you have a record or perhaps 3 K1 belts, couple of Muaythai world titles? i know you got 527 messages here on forum and blue belt lol. If you have any stupid remarks send them privately dont ruin the topic because you look silly man.

Muay Thai ???

1378780156-1377407801-o.gif

Do you have a record or perhaps 3 K1 belts, couple of Muaythai world titles?

Do you think Thais care these things ?

If you think Thais must want him or hungrily claim that he is muay thai stylist just because they know that he got K-1 belts , I can tell you now that you are wrong too far.

Do you think Thais care these things ?

If you think Thais must want him or hungrily claim that he is muay thai stylist just because they know that he got K-1 belts , I can tell you now that you are wrong too far.

Nah they dont care they will come for advice to you and seek approval on everything regarding IFMA, EMF events.. I am sure you are on Stephan Foxs phone to dial for that lol .

http://emfmuaythai.eu/news/european-championships-technical-delegate-arrives-to-split
The technical delegate of the European Muaythai Championships 2016, Mr. Dmitry Putilin arrived to the host city Split where he was welcomed by the LOC President Mr. Branko Cikatic. Mr. Putilin took part in a press conference organised by the Croatian Muaythai Federation. The President of the Croatian Muaythai Federation Mr. Stipan Jurisic, Venue Coordinator Mr. Ivo Selman and representatives of the Split LOC were also present at the press conference
DSCN0613.JPG

Muay Thai or not, I like how the guys from the former Soviet republics perform at the IFMA events.

Back