Igor Vov would have melted Poatan

As someone who likes Igor and Poatan id like to point out two things.

Generally Igor lost to the elite fighters,and also its a weird thing to hate Poatan so much that you got to go back to 20 yrs to flex on him like this. I mean fine, do you, but spare us the entire thread about it with NOTHING to back up your claim.
This dude just has a weird throbbing hate boner for Poatan for some reason. He keeps jerking off to the concept of fighters from 20 yrs ago pegging him....

He made a similar thread insinuating Wandy skullfucks Poatan and he did the same with Cro-cop.....

I think Poatan figures out Igor's tells in R2 and KOs him as Igor charges in with one of his punches flurries. And I say this as a guy who loves Igor. But Poatan is very adept at clipping guys who try and trade with him, and Igor had a very brawly style, also not very hard to anticipate IMO.

Igor is literally my favorite fighter since i was a kid and the answer is a hell no. people bringing up Mirko, that's not even a relevant matchup. that wasn't prime Igor and Poatan is not going to headkick Igor. the fight that shows you how this fight would probably go is the Tra Telligman fight. where Tra just beat the shit out of Igor by having a jab and using his reach.

the other take away is that Tra was landing left hooks clean on Igor. Pereira definitely will find him. Telligman is also shorter than Pereira.

Back