Media Ilia Topuria Says "Its Clear To Me Max Holloway Is NEXT" After UFC 300 - Who You Guys Got?

The smartest thing Max can do is wait for Mcgregor vs Chandler in 2 months and if Mcgregor wins he has an easy pay day waiting for him with a rematch

The smartest thing Max can do is wait for Mcgregor vs Chandler in 2 months and if Mcgregor wins he has an easy pay day waiting for him with a rematch
Thats whats going to happen. They want to make Conor vs Max in December

Looks like Max won't be olding that BMF belt for long lol.

Topuria takes it away from him within 2 rounds.

Max looked like a big LW this time, actually unsure how he will performe at FW again.. But it has to feel good to be Max right now, him vs Ilia is a great fight and no matter win or lose, he can move up again and fight the winner of Conor vs Chandler, if it is Conor it is an enormous fight (if Conor goes down to LW). I usually want ranked fights, the best vs the best but Max Holloway has paid his dues in this game, he deserves some options.

Max looked good at LW. His chances for a title might be better at FW but he can entertain at LW too, bigger names. Max should enjoy his victory, recover then assess his options. To soon to call it , but nice he ha# options including chance at Topuria.

just don't see how Top can hurt Max, even Gathje had a hard time and he has more power than Top by far.

Max will work Ilia over 5 rounds, it will look similar to the Kattar fight imho.
How topuria hurts max? Maybe with far superior boxing than justin ? Or maybe he can wrestle fuck max? Guys you just like fighter and stop thinking or what? People was same on volk oh look how he beat yair mean while yair had zero wrestling and low level boxing unlike ilia

Ilia decides how he beats max and then he beats him

Max should just defend the BMF belt against whoever. I think he looked better not cutting the weight.

He kind of holds the cards right now tbh. I mean what does winning the fw belt again really do for him anyways? He's already legend status and I don't think he needs that belt anymore after tonight.

Maybe wait and see how Dustin/Islam plays out. If Dustin somehow wins that fight a Holloway rematch would be a really big fight, bigger than Ilia.
What does being one of the few men ever to recapture a title mean? Kind of a lot man lol.

Back