I'll never make fun of Chris Weidman again

I just watched The Return on ESPN. It's about Chris Wediman's comeback from his snapped leg. All I can say is that this guy has given more for the sport and the fans than any of us ever will. I will never make fun of him again. I was a big fan on his comeup, and thought it was awesome when he beat Silva. Lately I've just been saying he should retire. Maybe he still should but I have nothing but respect for the man either way. Peace, Chris.
''this guy has given more for the sport and the fans than any of us ever will''
You can even say that for Artem Lobov, it's not hard to give more for the sport than entitled average joe fans

He was competitive in most of his losses
Yeah this is where you know you have to ignore the retard lol. Chris never had a performance drop off at all. nothing outside of the ordinary, a good fighter exiting his prime. yes he lost a lot of fights but he took the hardest fights possible at each turn

Curious to check it out.

I met him at the end of a meet & greet, & I was teh last fan there, so we broke out teh flier for the up-coming UFC & we discussed who we thought would win & why n stuff...

...while his accomanying Monster "Energy drink girlz" hung out & gathered around. :cool:

I just watched The Return on ESPN. It's about Chris Wediman's comeback from his snapped leg. All I can say is that this guy has given more for the sport and the fans than any of us ever will. I will never make fun of him again. I was a big fan on his comeup, and thought it was awesome when he beat Silva. Lately I've just been saying he should retire. Maybe he still should but I have nothing but respect for the man either way. Peace, Chris.
Probably shouldnt be making fun of any professional fighter then.

Nice guy, used to be a great fighter, went on a delusional vision-quest to sacrifice his body needlessly in the pursuit of his own ego.

I think we can all respect his accomplishments and sacrifice while still acknowledging these are the fighting forums where shit talk is a way of life.

If he doesn’t want to hear it he can stay off the forums lol, no one here is sending him DMs on IG or anything sick like that.

We never got to see Bisping versus Weidman.

Maybe a future comeback fight.

Man y’all get tricked so damn easy

Man y’all get tricked so damn easy
That snapped leg is a trick? Hey I respect AS for coming back from it too. The UFC said only 3 fighters have ever had this severe of a leg break. He maybe shouldn't have come back and fought but I respect what he went through.
And I'm not lecturing anyone else to not make fun of him either. Just saying what I think. It's a free country, er, forum.

I've always been big on Chris Weidman. Perhaps not advisable, it's hard not to admire his comeback and will to win. It might seem delusional to most (and even rightfully so, perhaps?), but I'll never get down on someone that dares to be great.

Back