Media Illa Topuria KO Alexander Volkanovski GIFS

lmao ok ok no need to throw insults
it seems Volkanovski koed into a ragdoll bothered you too much
Bothered? Nah, just makes me sad every time a great fighter goes through this, even after seeing it all these times.

It's a shame as Volk still looked good up until that shot.

Wow it’s embarrassing that 17 people read this post and thought this was an accurate take on the fight
I wonder how many people seriously need to get their vision checked if they thought it wasn't an accurate take. Look at the score cards for the first round, all three judges scored it for Volk. Look at the strikes landed in the second, again easily for Volk up until that point.

Bothered? Nah, just makes me sad every time a great fighter goes through this, even after seeing it all these times.

It's a shame as Volk still looked good up until that shot.
I don't disagree. He shouldn't have fought Islam that second time, and fighting a fucking killer like Topuria so soon after getting koed was a big mistake.

Volk should have taken more time to recover. I had a feeling Tap was going to catch him. Very good showing

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The ref is just left standing there, thinking, "I guess no one's getting their arm raised for this one."

He came back too quickly after the Islam Ko

Machida came back too quick after Luke ko

Stipe came back too quick after getting dropped by francis

Edgar came back too quick after Ortega (ya he won but his chin got touched)

This is clearly a thing imo. After getting dropped or koed you should take 8 months off

Rob came back too quick after ddp. His chin got touched. Imo he'll probably lose in next fight.

When guys get a concussion and come back quick. Their chin is done

I thought round 1 was very close and had Volk winning round 2. Topuria was not 95% boxing he threw a lot of kicks and did damage to Volks legs. Volk was more technical and point fighting, but Topuria was agressive and loading up and a little wild. Volk got backed up against the cage and panicked and payed for it. Unfortunately I do think Volk has lost it. I do not see a rematch going any better. Volk seemed to lose some of his fight IQ and awareness, plus he seems to be getting slower. For his health think its time to hang it up.

Not a fan because of his fighting abilities or not a fan because he hurt your feefee's with his words? Lol
He didn't hurt jack shit. He just comes across as an obnoxious douche at times. I will still tune in to watch his fights, I'm just not gargling his nuts. lol

the feint as he was coming in drew up and out volk's right hand and THEN he lands a really fortunate shot on the button

good opportunity making and sometimes everything works. topuria manifested his dream

I thought round 1 was very close and had Volk winning round 2. Topuria was not 95% boxing he threw a lot of kicks and did damage to Volks legs. Volk was more technical and point fighting, but Topuria was agressive and loading up and a little wild. Volk got backed up against the cage and panicked and payed for it. Unfortunately I do think Volk has lost it. I do not see a rematch going any better. Volk seemed to lose some of his fight IQ and awareness, plus he seems to be getting slower. For his health think its time to hang it up.
volk fucked up topuria's right leg, the welt on his calk was baseball sized

He came back too quickly after the Islam Ko

Machida came back too quick after Luke ko

Stipe came back too quick after getting dropped by francis

Edgar came back too quick after Ortega (ya he won but his chin got touched)

This is clearly a thing imo. After getting dropped or koed you should take 8 months off

Rob came back too quick after ddp. His chin got touched. Imo he'll probably lose in next fight.

When guys get a concussion and come back quick. Their chin is done

Rob just ate a flush headkick and won the fight though?

Which is weird as fuck because in the past it hasn't taken much to sit Rob down. Maybe DDP knocked his chin back into him

Volk jinxed himself by looking past Topuria announcing after winning will go to LW. Would like to see a rematch though. Volk might wrestle more.
Ilia's ground game should be able to handle Volks grappling, Volk might spam more leg kicks to Ilia but man.... he needs to avoid the hands of Ilia for 25 mins.. all Ilia needs is just one punch

Back