International illegals overpower America's weak National Guard like the Zombie Apocalypse & rip fences like it's Cotton Candy

National Guard looks like boyscout troop. Why in the fk didn't they shoot? I'd bet those assholes would turn right around when their buddies head explodes from a bullet. They're invading a country,......justified
At least fire some warning shots otherwise the guns are just for show. Make them think twice before swarming the border.

LOL holy fuck man, could you possibly make up a more sensationalized title for this video?

I came in expecting this -

tumblr_me22hrJRqk1rlju0xo1_500.gif

What I actually got was -

DoAmRKh.gif

Why do you feel the need to sensationalize to such an extreme degree to try and appeal to people on an emotional level?

Why can't you just let the facts stand as they are?
"zombie apocalypse" "rip fences like its cotton candy"

The video shows a few dozen people rushing through a broken section of fence. Good god get ahold of yourself.

Looks like a invasion. Many other countries would have opened fire on people that rush into their border aggressively.
I remember when my walmart was invaded last Christmas!
DoAmRKh.gif

Scariest moment of my entire life. The sheer terror and panic was overwhelming. I barely made it out of there alive. The apocalypse is truly upon us. Be very afraid!! Invasion! Invasion! Invasion! Scary! Fear! Be scared!!

LOL holy fuck man, could you possibly make up a more sensationalized title for this video?

I came in expecting this -

tumblr_me22hrJRqk1rlju0xo1_500.gif

What I actually got was -

DoAmRKh.gif

Why do you feel the need to sensationalize to such an extreme degree to try and appeal to people on an emotional level?

Why can't you just let the facts stand as they are?
"zombie apocalypse" "rip fences like its cotton candy"

The video shows a few dozen people rushing through a broken section of fence. Good god get ahold of yourself.

You know why they do it? So they can justify their fantasy of national guard members mowing down a bunch of unarmed people like a few posters above have already done. They're not people, they're invaders/a zombie hoard.

Did they not give the guardsman protection rounds?? That was definitely a shoot situation when the guy yanked on the one guardsmen’s rifle

Anecdote: My parents just came back from the border, they said the the bridge on Mexicos side is lined with tents filled with Russians and Chinese people.

she obviously didn’t ask for papers, I’m assuming she means Eastern Europeans and Asians

She’s a Democrat, 2nd gen Hispanic..This was her saying ‘it’s not even Mexicans’

Did they not give the guardsman protection rounds?? That was definitely a shoot situation when the guy yanked on the one guardsmen’s rifle
Would be easier to just stop providing water in that heat.

Besides the second fortification looked a bit more stable then the first line of chicken wire.. I’m guessing that is why there was no need to shoot, since there was a second line to stop their advance.

Back