Illia Topuria has no doubt he will be the highest paid athlete in the world in 2025

IMG_5669.gif
“Highest paid athlete in the world in 2025”

This quote is a good example of the issue with 'dreams' and 'delusion'

A dream is becoming champion or the best in the world. Something that is in your hands.

But being paid more than everyone else is about the employer, the sport, the world, etc. And bottom line is a dream/goal needs to be realistic or its far more likely to fail.

But stay on topic in here, 🙏 and help me understand how in hell he might achieve that goal?
Sign to the PFL for $10M dollars and partial ownership in the company, box two of the most famous professional boxers alive today, then collect that sweet Saudi bonus money, all in the same year.

Otherwise, he sounds like a five-year-old who has no idea how UFC pay works.

Even if he wins every single fight the math doesnt add up

He would need to do some crossover fight with Gervonte Davis, Ryan Garcia etc... and he still wouldnt be the highest paid athlete

But nothing wrong with being super confident and putting it all on the line... it worked for Conor and Khamzat

He isn’t even gona be the most paid ufc or mma fighter let alone the highest paid athlete. Man is beyond delusional, thinks no one in his division deserves to fight him and he deserves to fight Conor. Rofl this dude is a comedy.

Guy is anoying. Would be cool if Max butchers him.

While conceding a huge piece of the revenue pie to U fight cheap?

Test this man for drugs

He isn’t even gona be the most paid ufc or mma fighter let alone the highest paid athlete. Man is beyond delusional, thinks no one in his division deserves to fight him and he deserves to fight Conor. Rofl this dude is a comedy.
Funny thing is, to get a payday big enough for him to get a massive pay, he'd have to lure Conor into a fight. Conor as the A-side would receive a check at least twice (being VERY generous with Illia) as heavy as Illia's. So, what magic trick would make him the highest paid MMA fighter, let alone athlete?

my nephew is four. he says all the time he wants to be spider-man when he gets older. he has roughly the same chance of achieving his goal as Ilia does

This quote is a good example of the issue with 'dreams' and 'delusion'

A dream is becoming champion or the best in the world. Something that is in your hands.

But being paid more than everyone else is about the employer, the sport, the world, etc. And bottom line is a dream/goal needs to be realistic or its far more likely to fail.
You're dead bang but it just doesn't compute like that in the head of a highly egotistical athlete like Topuria.

This guy thinks he's worth millions as of today, he fully believes it.

There's going to be a pay dispute with the UFC, can see it coming from a mile away.

You're dead bang but it just doesn't compute like that in the head of a highly egotistical athlete like Topuria.

This guy thinks he's worth millions as of today, he fully believes it.

There's going to be a pay dispute with the UFC, can see it coming from a mile away.
What I think is more realistic is that he will suffer a defeat, and then all the fans will turn on him. It will be rough.

He's gonna be banking everything on not losing a fight... which is historically bad because eventually everyone loses

Funny thing is, to get a payday big enough for him to get a massive pay, he'd have to lure Conor into a fight. Conor as the A-side would receive a check at least twice (being VERY generous with Illia) as heavy as Illia's. So, what magic trick would make him the highest paid MMA fighter, let alone athlete?
I don’t think Conor has even mentioned him, that’s how little Conor cares for him. Conor’s always talking shit to champs around his weights just to keep his name out there.

I have no doubt that Ilia Topuria either doesn't know how to count, or has CTE already.

I know fighters aren't known as prominent members of the Mensa Society, but this is taking stupidity to a whole new level.

Back