Illia Topuria has no doubt he will be the highest paid athlete in the world in 2025

Lol seems like people are already getting tired of Ilia.

Guy is starting to rub his fans the wrong way in Spain because of his tendency of continuously bragging about how much he is earning. Talking about salaries/wages is taboo here and considered very poor taste. You will never ever see other notable figures doing that. Hell, I don't even know nor care how much my closest friends make.
If he decides to go political here ala Colby then he better say goodbye to whatever fanbase he has left.
I also live in Spain :)

Sadly its dumb dumbs like him that keep the UFC in business.

Bro finna invest his 500k paycheck into BTC and NFTs fam #Cardone10x buff kick in ting become 5million just gotta scrap every week next year u'll get der fam stay on dat #GrindsetMindset

He isnt making Mcgregor money, and even then that guy wasnt, he probably wont even be the highest paid UFC athlete...

In the world?

Not working under Dana.

He could fight ever week in 2025 and still won't be the highest paid athlete in the world

It's crazy how humble the previous champs were by comparison. Max and Volk have fought whoever was in front of them without crying about it. Aldo as far as I know never turned down a fight either. We have been spoiled up until now.

Lol seems like people are already getting tired of Ilia.
lol whatever bro he literally just won it. Once he fights again people will be interested.

Everyone wants to be Mcgregor but no one wants to actually fight

this is some mcgregor shit right here. just say something totally stupid and hope it will get you attention / make you more money. there is no way he actually believes this.

Back