I'm a fat slob

Wow Exuberant**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty beat up, I have a torn groin and havent really trained in about a month, and was wondering if someone could help me out. On the day of my last fight, i was a nice 151.5 pounds and I felt great. I'm now 184 pounds and really wanna get down to about 170 walking weight. I am only 16 so I don't think 150-160 pounds is optimum weight for me, any suggestions on what I can do to stay fit while my groin heals

eat clean. do whatever light training you can do without pain. Just to burn calories and stay on weight.

I am not a doctor, but... especially at your age, I'd think you'd want to focus on healing well, wouldn't you? You're young, plenty of time to lose that weight after it heals. A torn groin is nothing to mess with.

Don't use an injury as an excuse to eat crap and not train at all. DO whatever training you can that will not interfere with your recovery and continue to eat clean. If you don't you will just have to work harder to get back in shape after you heal up.

I wouldn't worry about weight at your age - any extra will come off quickly. However, I'd eat a pretty lean diet with lots of veggies and if you must exersize try swimming arms only.

Why don't you think 150-160 is the optimum weight for you?

Jesus tap dancing Christ, you put on 34 lbs in a month? Stop eating you fat bastard.

At fighting maybe but I mean walking around I'd like to be about 165-170

Unless you're a pro fighter who weighs in the day before your walking around weight should be within 3-4lb (2kg) of your fighting weight.

Back