Media I'm a Jon Jones fan again: Jones Confrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no Jones fan but props to him. It's too bad that he didn't fill that street with uppercuts.

But serious question--and I know that you are a Jonesophile--What if the kid just said no, it's my paint and you can't have it. Considering Jon cannot back down from a conflict of his own making gracefully, and that he was being filmed--possibly at his instruction--What was Jon prepared to do? Assault the kid and forcefully take the paint or back down and say Ok man, just please don't do any graffiti or anything like that please. See how he fails to think even a few seconds ahead?

I think that he would have taken the little bitch down and snatched the can from him then told him to run his narrow ass home before there is a foot stuck in it. And that little Antifa bitch would have done just that.

I think that he would have taken the little bitch down and snatched the can from him then told him to run his narrow ass home before there is a foot stuck in it. And that little Antifa bitch would have done just that.
You may be right but assaulting a juvenile is probably not a charge he needs on his record right now, see what I'm saying? He always puts himself into a binary choice and then picks the wrong one. Fortunately for him the kid punked out.

Right, but a couple problems: Hitting a girl is the same as hitting a guy in the eyes of the law, and the kid wasn't committing a crime by having a can of paint in his possession
No court is going to convict him for taking that spray paint in that situation. Not going to happen.

But serious question--and I know that you are a Jonesophile--What if the kid just said no, it's my paint and you can't have it. Considering Jon cannot back down from a conflict of his own making gracefully, and that he was being filmed--possibly at his instruction--What was Jon prepared to do? Assault the kid and forcefully take the paint or back down and say Ok man, just please don't do any graffiti or anything like that please. See how he fails to think even a few seconds ahead?
here's a serious question for you - if jones approached someone who had a bat and was walking towards a storefront and took the bat, would you be saying jon stole someones bat?

the fact that you are criticizing here is dumbfounding, honestly. i can't even believe this is a discussion.

You may be right but assaulting a juvenile is probably not a charge he needs on his record right now, see what I'm saying? He always puts himself into a binary choice and then picks the wrong one. Fortunately for him the kid punked out.
look how absurd you are. the kid "punked out"? wtf is wrong with your perspective?

look how absurd you are. the kid "punked out"? wtf is wrong with your perspective?
Yeah he punked him, like taking his lunch money. I don't blame him though, when a guy with at least 60 pounds on you, who happens to be the baddest man on the planet when on steroids and not a heavyweight gets in your face and tells you to give up something, you're probably going to do it

Yeah he punked him, like taking his lunch money. I don't blame him though, when a guy with at least 60 pounds on you, who happens to be the baddest man on the planet when on steroids and not a heavyweight gets in your face and tells you to give up something, you're probably going to do it
Again it’s so fucking absurd how you view this. You’re equating taking someone’s lunch money to taking something intended for illegally vandalizing. Maybe you’d be more likely to give something up when deep down you know you’re a fuckin shithead if you use it.

Again it’s so fucking absurd how you view this. You’re equating taking someone’s lunch money to taking something intended for illegally vandalizing. Maybe you’d be more likely to give something up when deep down you know you’re a fuckin shithead if you use it.
Maybe he should have given up drunk driving, steroids, and eyepokes

Jones has been caught in the act of felonious crimes and charged in a court of law but a kid with a can of paint is a shithead if he even thinks of spraying it? Who's the shithead? Who's the criminal here?
You’re literally mental.

in that case jones clearly is the one in the right. The fact that you’re flipping it is pretty fucked up and really shines a light on you.

Good ppl do bad thing and bad ppl do good things. Nobody is all good or all bad. Jones is flawed, but he’s doing good here.

You’re literally mental.

in that case jones clearly is the one in the right. The fact that you’re flipping it is pretty fucked up and really shines a light on you.
The fact is that Jones has already perpetrated much more serious crimes on the same community he claims he is protecting as this kid. In fact the kid didn't even do a crime as far as we know. I know what you're saying, Jon Jones is a hero because he took a can of paint off a kid who may have sprayed something with it, given the chance. Now if Jon had waded into a crowd of Antifa spamming leg kicks and throwing elbows, I would really be impressed. But he bullied a young kid--who was probably just out there for the excitement of it--out of the can of paint he probably grabbed from his dad's workbench in the garage and then self-posts it on social media like he is a hero. GTFO with that weak shit.

Imagine almost killing a pregnant woman, cheating on your wife, using cocaine on the regular, ingesting steroids and still feeling like you can tell other people what they should be doing. LOL
So what you aresaying is anyone who has done anything bad in their life shouldn't ever stop a crime from being commited? WOW. Thank god not everyone is as dumb as you.

I have to say, I wonder what gives UFCHasNoPride the authority to determine where the loyalties of an entire race should lie. That always ticked me off, when people, especially white people (and I have no idea what race UFCHasNoPride is) would swiftly brand a black person who disagrees with them on a political issue a race traitor. If you can't make a case for whatever cause you are supporting without appealing to racial solidarity, then you need to do more homework.
I’m not trying to get into it but you just condemned racism and questioned someone’s authority to have an opinion and then used your authority to put a whole race of people into a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back