I'm done with buying PPVs

Happiness

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm done paying to watch a political rally for a fat orange a-hole. It's Just out of control now.

I'm a Kiwi who has been psying since ufc1 and I'm out. I want to watch the sport I live without my buzz being ruined by idiotic, fat, orange narcissist.

Imagine allowing another man that will never have any direct impact on your life to live so rent free in your head while you live in a nanny state 4000 miles away that him being shown on screen for 30 seconds causes you to allegedly abandon a hobby of 30 years.
1000030030.jpg

THAT was your takeaway from this card? Seek help sir.
Great card bro which is what made me poed. Why couldn't the UFC let me enjoy it without turning it into a f...king political rally? I hate trump but I don't want thos crap for any political candidate.

Imagine allowing another man that will never have any direct impact on your life to live so rent free in your head while you live in a nanny state 4000 miles away that him being shown on screen for 30 seconds causes you to allegedly abandon a hobby of 30 years.
View attachment 1033962

How stupid do you have to be to think the leader of one of the two largest political parties in the most powerful empire in the history of the world actions dont effect the whole world? You sir are a moron. Get an education and gtfo. Ignore for you.

How stupid do you have to be to think the leader of one of the two largest political parties in the most powerful empire in the world actions dont effect the whole world? You sir are a moron. Get an education and gtfo. Ignore for you.
Name a single thing Donald Trump has done to directly impact your life.

Huh? I'm old and had no idea what you were inferring. If you were offering to help, apologies bro.

Yeah, when I said pay I didn't mean stop watching :)
No worries, bud. I hope you didn't hurt yourself or anything

No worries, bud. I hope you didn't hurt yourself or anything

Cheers. Just sick of it. I wouldn't want Biden, Haley, Putin, Harris or anyone else featured this way. I write about politics for a job atm, then I try to relax by watching fights and it's a political rally.

Just annoying, love fights but hate the ganme now. The whole UFC has a rotting core.From the way they treat fighters, the contant political proganda, Dana being Dana, the current sexual assault case against TKO which is going to spread (100%) to the ufc.

I really miss earlier ufc and pride.

I'm done paying to watch a political rally for a fat orange a-hole. It's Just out of control now.

I'm a Kiwi who has been psying since ufc1 and I'm out. I want to watch the sport I live without my buzz being ruined by idiotic, fat, orange narcissist.
He's literally only relevant because the Democrat party is such a joke. So worried about shipping money off to other countries while Americans quality of life suffers. I mean how could you possibly vote for the fascist neocons on the left who have proven they will lie to your face then attempt to silence you by any means necessary. Trump is literally an apparition of the Democratic lefts betrayal of the middle class working person. Hanging their entire political future solely on the backs of African Americans and LGBT. Especially when by now everyone with a brain knows the left is going to spit in their faces and forget about all the causes they've been so proudly championing during the campaign trail and go back to funding their foreign interests.

Back