I'm done with the UFC...

Jan actually did see that it was a draw, he said in the octagon that "I don't think I won, but I don't think I lost" but then joe kept pressing him to say that he lost and jan was like "I need to re-watch the fight" but joe kept pressing and pressing, and then ankalaev started crying. Jan just gave in and said what he felt like people wanted to hear. Immediately after though, jan was backstage saying the same thing as he was trying to say in the octagon "I don't think I lost, but maybe I didn't win"....soo, a draw.
I appreciate the info!

Both O'malley and Rose won those fights, take your meds.

Jan vs Ankalaev has more to do with how the fights are scored rather than corruption or bad judging. 3 rounds Jan, 2 rounds with one 10-8 for Ankalaev. It’s clear who most think won and who should’ve won, but with the way the scoring system works a draw makes perfect sense.

Yan vs O Malley and Pimblett vs Gordon are shady as fuck, especially when you factor in the UFC reallyyyy wants to push those two as stars.

You should get your whiny ass off Sherdog as well then

I'm sorry, I just can't take the mind blowing stupidity or corruption of the judges anymore. It all started in the second fight between Zhang and Rose where somehow the judges thought Rose won that fight, then it got worst with the obvious robbery of Petr Yan vs Sean O Malley (Dana's previliged boy).

And now in one night - two unbelievably shady decisions. Someone please tell me how Paddy won that fight. Did he get extra points for being a pretty boy or another one of Dana's golden boys protected. (BTW, first time I see him fight and he is so overrated, very average fighter. People just like him cause he's a pretty boy with blonde hair and blue eyes and talks shit).

But then the cherry on the top is how Jan Vs Ankalaev is somehow a draw, even when Jan himself pointed to the fuckin' guy as the winner after the fight.

What a load of crap. I've watched this sport for 18 years now, and it has never been as corrupt as it is right now.

Garbage, even WWE is more believable than this, ok it's not. But seriously what a fuckin disgrace.

Take Bearknuckle with you and don’t let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Rose fight wasnt a robbery. It was a close fight its not comparable to your other examples

I get the frustration. I’ve felt very similarly.

We’re almost up to ufc 300. This sports been around for 30 years. We’re not in the infancy of the sport where huge mistakes can be written off as “well fix it someday, afterall, we’ve only just started”.

They aren’t really doing anything to try and fix it.

Okay buddy your a mod you have a 2009 account so I'm going to make some assumptions you know the history of the sport. Two decades ago when people pretty much had to beg to get the sport sanctioned under athletic commission. A government entity which are famous for having almost no accountability whatsoever, We all so had five decades of History of them regulating fake professional wrestling and knowing it was fake and pretending it was real and terrible judging in boxing for decades on end. This is pretty much what we signed up for. A bunch of idiot government employees who don't know what they're doing. now if everything was done by the UFC itself you would have accountability but the other side of that do you really want the promotion having control of the judges? Please tell me a practical and reasonable solution don't tell me you need to hold these people accountable because it's never going to happen. Christ you can't even get a mailman fired for doing a bad job you're not going to get a judge fired for pretty much making the state free money.

Did you not hear Dana on Paddy’s podcast? Paddy doesn’t get favouritism because he’s blond and blue eyed. He gets favouritism because he trash talked Helwani.

Smart man. Just check the gifs after and laugh at the idiocy.

The UFC is to blame for Scott Coker style matchmaking these last few months. Judging is not the UFCs jurisdiction. It's the SACs fault. That's the SAC's responsibility. They hire the judges they provide the training, they assign the judges etc.

In this case it's Nevada. And they are the biggest SAC that all the other SAC's look to for guidance, ain't like it's Texas or something, some place that has an event every once inawhile.

But why is it possible for judges to see it all three ways? Shouldn’t the scoring criteria be easy enough to understand that we can at least limit judging cards to maybe a 1 pt swing?

We shouldn’t get 3 cards back with every possible outcome. There needs to be at the very least some consistency

MMA judging is an inherently imprecise art. There is a margin of error in fight judging, especially in MMA, which has a massive amount of variables. If a round is close, it is entirely possible that two good judges will disagree. In a fight with many even rounds, three good judges could score it differently.

That's not to say corruption and incompetence aren't in play here.

I'm sorry, I just can't take the mind blowing stupidity or corruption of the judges anymore. It all started in the second fight between Zhang and Rose where somehow the judges thought Rose won that fight, then it got worst with the obvious robbery of Petr Yan vs Sean O Malley (Dana's previliged boy).

And now in one night - two unbelievably shady decisions. Someone please tell me how Paddy won that fight. Did he get extra points for being a pretty boy or another one of Dana's golden boys protected. (BTW, first time I see him fight and he is so overrated, very average fighter. People just like him cause he's a pretty boy with blonde hair and blue eyes and talks shit).

But then the cherry on the top is how Jan Vs Ankalaev is somehow a draw, even when Jan himself pointed to the fuckin' guy as the winner after the fight.

What a load of crap. I've watched this sport for 18 years now, and it has never been as corrupt as it is right now.

Garbage, even WWE is more believable than this, ok it's not. But seriously what a fuckin disgrace.
All I took from this rant is that you think Patty is pretty.

Back