im fatter than i think and so are you

I carry my body fat where it matters...

i sterpped ont eh thing at the gym and im 28.6% fat but i look and feel amazing. i preoably look like im 20% fat at best, ur probably fat too. u can call me fat if u want to amke urself feel better but ur fatter than u think too./ how fat do u think u are?

20% is the border between healthy and fat so if you think you look like 20% you already think you look fat so 28.6% should be no real shock.

I'm obese so I really dont care.

Different body types bro. I'm lean year-round, haven't gained a pound in 10 years

According to the Kroger fitness machine, I'm 19%. BMI has me at just below overweight. I've lost about 29 lbs. in the last 6 months, but I was about your BF% before. Bro, you're fat and it's obvious to anyone who sees you.

Get on an intermittent fasting protocol and start eating only real foods. Cut all the sugar out and get some walking in.

<3>

I'm not fat, I'm just big boned.

Whatever it is, the sweet spot is 8-12% for looks and performance, any lower than that and you best be on dat dere or your hormones will be fucked. Most people don't realise just how lean a legit 10% bodyfat really is.

I once had a skinfold test done just because I was trying to hit on the physio/gym girl at the gym.
Wasn't sexy at all as it turns out.
Man I was a dumb 20 year old.

i sterpped ont eh thing at the gym and im 28.6% fat but i look and feel amazing. i preoably look like im 20% fat at best, ur probably fat too. u can call me fat if u want to amke urself feel better but ur fatter than u think too./ how fat do u think u are?

I am totally fat. I know it....but I don’t always see it. Not in the mirror at least. In the mirror “Yeah, ok, I’m a little big.”

When I see photos or video of me.....yikes. It looks like a different person.

don't know % but I would bet under 10%. im 6'0 shredded 155 without any fat on me. been intermittent fasting involuntarily for 20 years and I work in the trades and have an insane metabolism. Never really touched weights in my life. If I lifted and ate more I bet I would look like a greek god or my all natty hero Paulo Costa
the only thing that's fat on me is my cock

yep, most guys I know who are 20% on this chart think they are under 15 because they suck in their stomachs when shirtless lol
xbody-fat-chart-men.png.pagespeed.ic.3ex1XrO6fW.jpg

Definitely not fat here. I very consciously avoid the dad bod. If there’s any sign of love handles or a dad bod I just skip a meal or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back