I'm getting sucked back into DOTA 2

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I quit Dota 2 jan 2017, I know because the game tells you when your last game was. before I quit I was playing HOURS a day like 4 or 5 even skipping out on work. I'm on a staycation this week and was like oh it could be fun while drunk.

opposite for me

I love the game and still like watching tournaments, but I'm getting too old for the toxic atmosphere and constant flaming in pub games

I feel you brother

I can't even count how many times I said "fuck this game, I'm done with this shit" but sooner or later I always come back

I just started playing it again after not really playing since like 2014.

I quit Dota 2 jan 2017, I know because the game tells you when your last game was. before I quit I was playing HOURS a day like 4 or 5 even skipping out on work. I'm on a staycation this week and was like oh it could be fun while drunk.
Can't blame you. I told myself i'd stop as soon as I hit 5k. I'm still playing now but not as serious anymore. Still it's just a hard habit to break.

I keep coming back to it as well. Will probably get the next TI battle pass and start wasting a lot of time with it. I just recently quit smoking weed as well so I'm wondering if my skill level will go up lol.

I quit playing Dota1 back in 2006. Played a bit in 2007 then just dropped it. I installed Dota2 a couple of yrs back and after 1 ai match, uninstalled it. The dynamics and meta changed so much it was hard to keep up. I also played LoL a bit during its beta days.

It's really hard to believe they don't team people up based on their language. It's honestly blows my mind.

It's really hard to believe they don't team people up based on their language. It's honestly blows my mind.

You can set your language it just doesn't matter since plenty of people will set whatever language will get them quicker matches

It's also what allows people to abuse match making

You can set your language it just doesn't matter since plenty of people will set whatever language will get them quicker matches

It's also what allows people to abuse match making

Oh I understand that, it's just frustrating that they don't actually do anything to fix the issue. I mean communication is a pretty huge part of the game. Getting some 10 year old from Peru doesn't bode well for your team.

Back