News I'm in another secret society

Thanks for the reply. I have my eye on this gym space. They need money. I would insist on changing it from boxing to muay thai and offer grappling thrown in for a flat fee. Just worried that the old boxing gym is folding due to sky high rent and has nothing to do with the product.

Thanks for the reply. I have my eye on this gym space. They need money. I would insist on changing it from boxing to muay thai and offer grappling thrown in for a flat fee. Just worried that the old boxing gym is folding due to sky high rent and has nothing to do with the product.
Gyms can be profitable, but they are extremally hot and cold. The real money for gyms is in franchising.

Hey guys, hey.

I have been plugging away on LinkedIn and with the business and I'll tell you, this world I'm in is wild.

I booked my first speaking engagement for this Thursday evening for a large online group. I'm looking forward to that for sure.

The other day, I was minding my own P's and Q's and the famous Tony Robbins was in my DMs. He wanted to invite me to this conference out West but it doesn't work with my schedule.

Then...I got DM from a REALLY large influencer (top voice in his industry and MANY followers and he invited me into this group of up and comers he and another very famous influencer is running with him.

They are crafting a team and Old red is on it.

After about a week, my business is booming!

It is true what they say, it all gets done in the DMs.

If any Sherbros are on LinkedIn and want to connect, drop me a message and we can connect.

My goal is to always help the underdog come out on top.

Isn't that why we got into MMA in the first place???

How's everyone doing with their careers? This could be a thread where I offer up some free advice to my bros. AMA
I'm doing well financially. I get to a UFC live event or two a year. I try to use some of my free time to help people in need, especially with health issues. I had a little health scare a few years back (i'm in my 50's), so i'm glad I have time to be of service to others. What advice would you give me?

I'm doing well financially. I get to a UFC live event or two a year. I try to use some of my free time to help people in need, especially with health issues. I had a little health scare a few years back (i'm in my 50's), so i'm glad I have time to be of service to others. What advice would you give me?
I would sit down with you and see how your money is working for you. From the sounds of it, you are doing pretty well.

Hey guys, hey.

I have been plugging away on LinkedIn and with the business and I'll tell you, this world I'm in is wild.

I booked my first speaking engagement for this Thursday evening for a large online group. I'm looking forward to that for sure.

The other day, I was minding my own P's and Q's and the famous Tony Robbins was in my DMs. He wanted to invite me to this conference out West but it doesn't work with my schedule.

Then...I got DM from a REALLY large influencer (top voice in his industry and MANY followers and he invited me into this group of up and comers he and another very famous influencer is running with him.

If any Sherbros are on LinkedIn and want to connect, drop me a message and we can connect.

How's everyone doing with their careers? This could be a thread where I offer up some free advice to my bros. AMA

Damn brother, you moving fast! Hespect. I dropped you my thing in the inbox.

what kinda work you into big red
I work in a prison full time but in November started my consulting firm. I'm specializing in small businesses and start ups currently but that will change to larger corporations as I'm getting heat in that market.

What other secret societies have you joined?
I stumbled upon a few, not my kind of thing so I go about my business. Fuck them, as Groucho would say I would not join any group that would consider me a member. Except for sherdog

Hey guys, hey.

Yeah gimme Ur LinkedIn I'll add u

What other secret societies have you joined?
I stumbled upon a few, not my kind of thing so I go about my business. Fuck them, as Groucho would say I would not join any group that would consider me a member. Except for sherdog
Who the fook are you?!?!?

Back