News I'm in another secret society

You mean success coach ? Like pay me and I'll explain to you how to get rich ?
I hate those

You mean success coach ? Like pay me and I'll explain to you how to get rich ?
I hate those
No definitely not that lol. It is more based on businesses and the art of operating one. Not get rich by talking to me. Building a brand, scaling, being sustainable, etc.

Hey guys, hey.

I have been plugging away on LinkedIn and with the business and I'll tell you, this world I'm in is wild.

I booked my first speaking engagement for this Thursday evening for a large online group. I'm looking forward to that for sure.

The other day, I was minding my own P's and Q's and the famous Tony Robbins was in my DMs. He wanted to invite me to this conference out West but it doesn't work with my schedule.

Then...I got DM from a REALLY large influencer (top voice in his industry and MANY followers and he invited me into this group of up and comers he and another very famous influencer is running with him.

They are crafting a team and Old red is on it.

After about a week, my business is booming!

It is true what they say, it all gets done in the DMs.

If any Sherbros are on LinkedIn and want to connect, drop me a message and we can connect.

My goal is to always help the underdog come out on top.

Isn't that why we got into MMA in the first place???

How's everyone doing with their careers? This could be a thread where I offer up some free advice to my bros. AMA
You're cheating on us???

Do gyms make money or shouldbI keep paying to go vs invest in them
Gyms are tricky and have hot and cold seasons. COVID was incredibly difficult for gym owners and my professional opinion would be if you are passionate about health and fitness, develop a business that offers exercise capabilities at home. Think Pelaton and what that has done in a few short years.

Well I’d like to help a friend of mine. She’s just completed her MBA in marketing (ceremony upcoming) and had a couple of great summer internships along the way (Gilead and Clorox). Unfortunately there weren’t any full time gigs available at those places and she’s having trouble landing a job.

She’s applied nonstop, reached out to LinkedIn recruiters and had some interviews but ultimately it’s been a tough go around to get a full time spot/career going. Any thoughts on how I can help her out? She’s been in the consumer package goods industry for a few years internationally before she got her MBA and this period of unemployment is wearing down on her quite a bit.
Marketing is extremely competitive as about a decade ago, that is what people went to college for. The field is saturated so she will need to get creative and put her ideas out there on LinkedIn for show head hunters for the larger companies what differentiates her from the sea of other marketing candidates. An MBA is great to show you have capabilities but for marketing, these companies want different and they want new. Tell her she needs to build an online brand. If you want to plug her in with me, send me a PM with her LinkedIn link and I will will personally reach out to her. I might have some connections that could assist this.

The Secret Society I’m in is the most secret of any of the societies. It’s so exclusive that it only has 1 member and it’s completely unknown who this member could be!

I see they are looking for a replacement

I see they are looking for a replacement

Hi, I'm here.

Guys, I am doing work for this community!!! Tell your friends! I'm coming up with a slogan and it's super unique. Literally nothing like it that could potentially hurt my brand. Here goes...

Community Upward Movement

I'll do an acronym as that's fun for people!

Who here wants to join my CUM group???

<Prem974>

Back