I'm married to an Indonesian woman and I highly recommend it

Besides France, I would hardly call those places diverse.
Spain is pretty diverse. The original Iberians, Celts, Arabs, Berbers, Romans, & Germanic tribes have settle it.

in my experience living in Asia for almost a decade is that western women arent my thing. A good amount of western women age like shit, are entitled, and have mouths on them.

in my experience living in Asia for almost a decade is that western women arent my thing. A good amount of western women age like shit, are entitled, and have mouths on them.

Are you really saying asian women age well?

Spain is pretty diverse. The original Iberians, Celts, Arabs, Berbers, Romans, & Germanic tribes have settle it.

Everywhere in Europe has been settled by multiple ethnic groups. By this logic the whole continent is diverse then.

I meant diverse as in 'today's diverse' professor. You know as in black, Asian, white and all that.

Mad props to Leagon

I was just stating my opinion and experiences

I have dated women from Panama, Australia, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Wales, and South Korea. For me Indonesian make the best significant others, that is my opinion. My earlier comments that were edited, they were pics of my wife, but I took them down after a couple threats of photoshopping her pic.

damn I did not get to see her I was really curious. I actually requested them to be posted but I went away from SD for sometime.

If I say that football players are tougher than basketball players and your son plays basketball, that doesn't mean I'm saying your son isn't tough.

It was a general comment and was meant to talk up Indonesian moreso than put down Western women (especially due to the fanboyish sentence before it). At least that's how I took it. If I were married to a Western woman, it's possible I would've seen it as a slight.

That's not a very apt analogy, considering it's an apples to oranges comparison. If you said your son was a better basketball player than my son, and all basketball players of his "type" were better than my son at basketball, who gets "blown out of the water", then you'd have a better, although still not that good, analogy. And, I'd still consider that shitting all over my son. What makes a good basketball player is mostly objective, what makes a good wife is mostly subjective.

So, no, even with his latest "it's my opinion" post, I'm not buying. He stated Indonesians make the best wives over western wives. What's left unsaid, but is still obvious from the subtext, is that western wives are shitty, and we're fools for having them.

i had a fling with a half korean canadian chick but really she was korean. she was great in bed and she told me how woman and men are in korea. mum treats husband like king , walked him to work everyday et cetra , carried the shopping bags lol.

this chick was pretty hot and i could have taken the piss after going out i literally knew i could of been like , take my shoes of and give me a massage and it would of made her happy lol

You just described every foreign women in need of a green card. Careful not to teach them too much English or get them too assimilated, else you'll find her fucking Julio the gardener and leaving yo old ass...

Lol we are both 30 years old. She speaks fluent English and teaches at an international school. The majority of her students are from New Zealand and Australia.

but then EVERYONE knows the REAL reason you married indonesian.

'asian' women tend to age much better than 'white' women because of the quality of their skin, they have genetically thicker skin - white women probably have the thinnest skin of any human. they usually dont have as many folds and variation in the topography of their faces either, but more flattened. ages much better.

i like asian chicks but they dont age well.

They age extremely well, until metopause (sp?), then they age extremely horribly.

Just think... Yoko Ono used to be hot when she was young.

Actually, scratch that, I just looked up pics of her in her 20s and she was ugly as fuck back then too.

Back