I'm more convinced than ever that Jon Jones is suspended

Can we look up somewhere how often Jones got tested in 2020 and 2021?

Should be quite some times with such a history of abuse
he was tested 42 times in total in 2019 by vada, usada and the commissions. he was tested 25 times by usada in 2020 and he's been tested 10 times this year so far.

If you actually had any background in a hard science (like chemistry) you would know there is absolutely no need for USADA to participate in a cover up. Because ALL of USADA's testing can be beaten in designer labs.

No need unless you didnt have access to a "designer lab"

Made up theory with absolutely zero evidence, sounds legit. If it was true, then you think Dana, Jones and Ngannou all agreed on putting on a circus on Twitter for a fight negotiation that never happened because it was impossible to sanction and Jones complained about pay and changed his manager for no reason? Dana is breaking several rules and doing Jones a favor risking sanctions for a fight Jones doesn't even want to take, while letting Jon trash him on Twitter for no reason? Lol. It’s a totally nonsensical idea.

The more likely scenario is he realized that he won miraculously against Reyes via robbery and barely scraped by a one-legged Santos and that he would get beaten soon, because he’s clearly not the same guy anymore. He also has more than enough money. Ego couldn’t handle it so he made up an excuse not to have to defend at LHW. That excuse was he would move to HW. Of course the risk of losing is even bigger fighting top 3 HWs, so he will make yet another excuse (the UFC won’t pay me nuttin) and retire with a pristine record and untouched GOAT status without risking it again and without admitting he’s out of his prime, or taking any responsibility. Jones is now retired, he just won’t admit it. GSP "retired" as soon as he almost lost a fight and started to fall off his prime, this is the same. Pretty simple really, lay off the tinfoil.

OP has 4 times as many likes as this post. Sherdog is dying.

<6>

Yes, they do. TS is just an idiot looking for a conspiracy.
Sort of a side rant… but conspiracies exist…
I don’t know why or when the term conspiracy became some sort of weird buzz word.
Like it seems people dismiss any and all conspiracies, which is just as bad in believing in all.

Sort of a side rant… but conspiracies exist…
I don’t know why or when the term conspiracy became some sort of weird buzz word.
Like it seems people dismiss any and all conspiracies, which is just as bad in believing in all.
The problem is there is no actual evidence. Just speculation with nothing supporting it. And requires a wide web of people involved in covering it up, many with little to gain and more at stake to lose. But none of that matters to the TS / CTer. Just throw shit out there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a stipulation that you can't train at your gym if you're suspended?

From what reliable source, though? And why didn't he bring it out to light if it was true?
It’s bullshit. Jones test results were public before the fight. He had some trace levels of m3 in some samples but not all. It was reported. It wasn’t a violation. The commissions knew, the public knew, smith knew.
@linvillegorge

Jon is getting that HW belt :cool::cool:
<{UberTS}>Have faith :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a stipulation that you can't train at your gym if you're suspended?
If you had a PED violation but you were "disputing" the case, waiting to take a 2-year retroactive suspension at the very end, then you probably could still train at your gym.

I'm not sure about if you're actively suspended.

If you actually had any background in a hard science (like chemistry) you would know there is absolutely no need for USADA to participate in a cover up. Because ALL of USADA's testing can be beaten in designer labs.
Firstly, the fact that testing *can* be beaten doesn't mean that all testing will be beaten. That's a logical fallacy you implied there. People fail drug tests.

Secondly, USADA have a "WADA" branch and a private branch. The private branch have EVERY reason to participate in some form of cover-up: MONEY. Now, what I am calling a cover-up is a 2 year suspension. You might think a 2-year suspension isn't a cover-up, but it is. Jon should get at least 4 years, if not a lifetime ban based on his history.

So yes, USADA have every reason (money) to help the UFC cover up a Jon Jones test failure by secretly giving him a 2 year suspension, which could be done through arbitration and NDAs, since they not longer are required to announce PED test failures until cases are resolved.

My god, you need some time training as a scientist to understand basic concepts.

Do not need to announce != will never announce anything. Since I'm assuming you don't recognize that symbol, it means does not equal.

And since I'm sure you're STILL CONFUSED, let me break it down. The UFC announced that they can hide information from the public, not reporting PED test failures. However, this is their choice. This is not an athlete right. The company holds all the cards. That means if they choose to, they can still announce PED test failures as they like.

They need to announce enough PED test failures to convince people that the system isn't rigged.
Do not take God's name in vain.

Firstly, the fact that testing *can* be beaten doesn't mean that all testing will be beaten. That's a logical fallacy you implied there. People fail drug tests.

Secondly, USADA have a "WADA" branch and a private branch. The private branch have EVERY reason to participate in some form of cover-up: MONEY. Now, what I am calling a cover-up is a 2 year suspension. You might think a 2-year suspension isn't a cover-up, but it is. Jon should get at least 4 years, if not a lifetime ban based on his history.

So yes, USADA have every reason (money) to help the UFC cover up a Jon Jones test failure by secretly giving him a 2 year suspension, which could be done through arbitration and NDAs, since they not longer are required to announce PED test failures until cases are resolved.

USADA have everything to lose by covering up, UFC isn't even their biggest client. You think they would risk their business by covering up UFC and JBJ?

i think chael's take is true that jones pretenses as "active" and he continues to live off sponsors while not fighting.

And what happens when the case is resolved genius?

And who is getting money by secretly suspending jon jones?

Back