Shoop I'm now a fighter after 9 months of training, shoop the amateur!

I don't like rating myself because I would've let the fights rate it for me.

but if I had to guess.

Striking offence: 8 (Judging by accuracy, speed and precision)
Striking defence: 5 (my aggressive style and how I'm willing to trade shots makes defence tough for me)
Takedown O: 3 (I just started doing MMA so my takedowns while I've learned how to do a double leg, the guy I've practised with, managed to sprawl it easily with no MMA experience)
TDD: 5 (I'm confident I could sprawl or keep the fight standing but again, I'm more a rookie around it, but feel like Jon Jones learning the technique to this kind of things)
Scrambles: 6 (I've managed to move enough to find holes in submissions and even get on top)
Submission offence: 5 (I've managed to use my BJJ knowledge for armbars or triangle chokes out of muscle memory and instinct, I'm impressed when I did an Americana easily once all over a YouTube video, Evan Tanner knowledge right there, boom! lol)
Submission Defence: 7 (Again, it's instinct. so I would fight their arms to prevent them from choking me or an armbar, even had the urge to slam like Rampage Jackson, lol.)
Cardio: 10 (My Cardio is like...oh boy, what to say...if your little brother called you "The Household Superman" then you must be doing something right. I've done 5 KM runs like it's a breakfast meal despite the only reason why I looked tired was due to my legs aching badly from the shoes, I've been able to keep moving forward with insane pressure, someone told me about me still standing on my feet after a short run, I just told them that the short run and the 5 KM run barely did much to me, even I'm shocked by how I could just move nonstop like a Tasmanian devil when I got endless cardio)
Power: 10 (I always was told about my punching power, but I fear my power as well, so I have to learn how to spar without putting any punching power into it, I once threw a haymaker and it stunned someone, it felt like an anime strike when you feel all of that energy flowing into your arm, I'll never forget that day, it shocked me, convinced me how much of a punch I got within my veins, still in doubt tho)
Chin: 9 (I didn't make this a 10 because I'm convinced I got a chance to be knocked out, but so far in sparring, despite the head kicks, kneed in the dome, all they done was either stun me or concussed me, I never once was knocked out, I remember one time, a massive heavyweight fella, after not knowing what to do for my first ever sparring session or my third, He hit me with some nasty shots, I was dazed but that's pretty much it, so I'm confident to trade shots.)

Willing to fight thru adversity (finish R3 down 0-2): 10 (If I have to finish round 3, I'll won't hold back. I'll trade shots, I'll throw wild punches, and I'll even want the pain, if it gets me a victory, sounds stupid, sounds reckless, but there's something within my mentality that doesn't register holding back.)

Best Weapons: My Left Hook, Right Straight, Wild punches (Again I'm more a puncher, so inspired by Chute Boxe's style, I've thought instead of trying to land combos, I would throw hits aggressively with each swing, then when the combo or some strike registers within my mind, I'll land it accurately with technique, it's working so far, espeically if I'm gonna have to chase after them, I'm also great at catching their legs becuase when I do, I just unleash punch after punch agressively to the head, so I'm proud of my aresnal even if I have to restrain my entire aresnal for my teammates)

Weaknesses to improve: trips & Sweeps (I'm someone who finds tripping and sweeping people tougher than I like to think it could be, so I'll always see them still on their feet, so that's something atm to work on)

Great Questions mate! loved answering them! :3

If your work ethic and honesty of self reflection even remotely rival your confiendence you may be champ one day kid.

Good luck.

Wtf is happening in this thread? Op declares himself a fighter and posts shirtless pictures of himself in muay thai shorts? I opened the thread expecting amateur fight footage.

Why was this thread started? Why is it 11 pages deep?

Wtf is happening in this thread? Op declares himself a fighter and posts shirtless pictures of himself in muay thai shorts? I opened the thread expecting amateur fight footage.

Why was this thread started? Why is it 11 pages deep?

Because we are a community that supports each other in these ways.

The real question is has @theufcbaddy seen his cousin's epic thread?

Respectfully can the TS please make a 1 min intro.
tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

He should start it off like this.

Most sherdawgers are 6ft 4 230lbs+ imho.
Kinda feeling like I'd drop TS with a karate chop to the neck inside 1 round.

Back