I'm quitting caffeine

I quit for a couple of months. The first week was brutal. The absolute worst headaches of my life. I had to lay down. After that, I felt really good. My body felt really calm and alert.

I did slip back into caffeine because it's pretty hard to go out of your way to avoid it but I try to avoid energy drinks and coffee. I would like to try again but you really gotta be focused.
Energy drinks are the issue I have and I know they are terrible for people. Never have been a coffee drinker.

Energy drinks are the issue I have and I know they are terrible for people. Never have been a coffee drinker.

I could clearly feel a difference in my pulse/heart rate when I had one vs. when I didn't. That was kinda scary so I stopped.

Honestly, it was more the taste than the energy it gave me that I got addicted to. It just felt like something nice to drink in the morning. I switched to Prime Hydration instead. It does have 25 calories but no caffeine and tastes great. It still gives me something good tasting to drink anymore without any side effects.

I'll drink a Monster to that ;)
Monster is all I can get in South America but when I am in the states, I developed a taste for the cans of C4. Preworkout in can form at 711 is definitely a bad idea lol.

Are you gonna binge drink 10 cups on your last day. The crash is gonna be hard son.

Are you gonna binge drink 10 cups on your last day. The crash is gonna be hard son.
I probably have about 300 mg a day of caffeine. Going to use 200mg caffeine pills for a week or 2, then cut them and work down to 100mg, etc etc. That method worked for me using vaping to quit a 20 year pack a day habit.

I probably have about 300 mg a day of caffeine. Going to use 200mg caffeine pills for a week or 2, then cut them and work down to 100mg, etc etc. That method worked for me using vaping to quit a 20 year pack a day habit.
That sounds like a good plan man. I'm looking to cut some shit out too. Nicotine is a thing for me so I want to give up vaping.

I hope you get off the vape too. Nicotine is a poison and that's why it gets you messed up. Also we haven't had time to research what inhaling the oil does to your lungs. Wish you the best in your journey.

That sounds like a good plan man. I'm looking to cut some shit out too. Nicotine is a thing for me so I want to give up vaping.

I hope you get off the vape too. Nicotine is a poison and that's why it gets you messed up. Also we haven't had time to research what inhaling the oil does to your lungs. Wish you the best in your journey.
Havent vaped in years

Well what have you been sucking on then?

Cocaine. I haven’t had alcohol or weed in a month although I’ll have some at Easter. I need to quit cigarettes really.

As this is a quitting thread I have to confess that I did coke one time after this post at a guns n roses gig about 6 months agos but have stayed off the weed (lent turned out to be a bit longer). I’ve had several drinks since then but I’ve only been drunk a handful of times for special occasions. Going to give the vapes a try in the new year

Wish you all the best in your struggles in 2024. You can all do it. One step at a time and if you stumble and fall pick yourself back up again and start again

Back