I'm running out of documentaries to watch, name some more

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Watched Tell Me Who I Am, Wild Wild Country, Making Of A Murderer and all of the In Their Own Words series on Netflix. Please name me more docus I got Netflix & Amazing Prime. Feed my hungerrrrrrr

9a2eb67b91ddb7f515a60d61c6222247d8bd0b018bd52c0217156ad7f5fc8a03.jpg

What kind of documentaries do you like?
Mysterious type shit, crime, cults, survival, I have watched a ton of sports ones too on ESPN , I think I watched all the ones that I wanted there like Last Dance, Lance, one on Greg Lemond even the Carolyn Jenner one, my fave was about Carl Lewis and Ben Johnson

not raelly in to corporate crime or crypto ones but have watched those too. Thanks

Watched Tell Me Who I Am, Wild Wild Country, Making Of A Murderer and all of the In Their Own Words series on Netflix. Please name me more docus I got Netflix & Amazing Prime. Feed my hungerrrrrrr
I don't know if it'd be on Netflix wherever you are but they dropped a 3-part (45 mins an episode) doc today called Who Killed Jill Dando?. It's about the unsolved murder of an English journalist who was shot outside her house 24 years ago. I haven't watched any of it yet so don't know if it's any good or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Dando

Any Ken Burns series is probably worth a watch, but his Vietnam series is excellent.

A couple of the Untold episodes on Netflix were entertaining. Malice at the Palace and the one about a low level mobster's son managing a hockey team?

The Catching Killers (?) series on Netflix was decent.

Back