I'm so angry about UFC 300.

BodybagJohnny**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Sure it's objectively a great card if that's the only kind of simplistic analysis you're capable of, but everything is just so tainted to me because of the injustice of Bo Nickal being on the main card and the time Dana White slapped his wife and the whole Donald Trump thing, you know?

Plus Bloody Elbow got bought out and I'm just so angry about all of it.

Feels like UFC is dying.

1*HmHfh2-4lrj798qr7UjeoA.gif

dana-white-slaps-wife.gif

tombstone_original_crop_exact.jpg

Donald Trump Thing?...
Dana hitting his wife like a piece of shit detracts from this card more than others because??????
Bloody Elbow's situation impacts UFC-300 how exactly?
I do agree boo (Northcut 2.0) being on the Main card while legends are on the prelims is criminal..

Sure it's objectively a great card if that's the only kind of simplistic analysis you're capable of, but everything is just so tainted to me because of the injustice of Bo Nickal being on the main card and the time Dana White slapped his wife and the whole Donald Trump thing, you know?

Plus Bloody Elbow got bought out and I'm just so angry about all of it.

Feels like UFC is dying.

TS owns like 4 UFC hot dog branders
Dude... you interested in coming off of one of those????

TS you know you’re gonna watch it anyway lol just come to terms with that fact

The wife slapping thing was over a year ago, Dana apologized and there were never even any charges. Get over it already lol.

<{danayeah}>

It's true, It's a stain on a seemingly perfect card. it just doesn't belong anywhere on this card.

TS you know you’re gonna watch it anyway lol just come to terms with that fact
Yeah, yeah, but he isn't going to buy it. Why support the UFC get richer while the fighters live off tuna and rice....wait a minute....If I steal the thread doesn't that ultimately hurt the fighters more because Dana and his boys in the office will still be rich, but there will be less revenue for the fighters.
1712860968128.png

Back