Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

How was that luck? Andrades striking was not working so she went to take her down and KOed her in the process. Obviously Rose had a defense for the lift and Andrade adjusted and slammed the fuck out of her.

dumb fuck? go fuck your self , moron
she was scoring points. 0 harm.
She got dropped, and almost arm bared... what the fuck r some of you trolls doing during these fights lmao... Take the hand out of your pants and open your eyes rofl... Rose was fucking destroying her to the point where she was forced to rush, eat 2/3 punches and swing wildly for nothing... She hardly even landed.. Remove the fucking kick that did not look to affect rose whats so ever and she probably landed under 20 hand strikes...

She wasn't destroying her at all, watch Andrade's other fights, her style is to walk forward no matter what and take shots to give shots, she came out fresh in round 2 and Rose was already looking faded a little, so she would've broken her down over the rounds if the slam KO didnt happen. It also wasn't a fluke at all, Andrade adjusted the slam midair so she could complete it and Rose didnt let go of her arm so she landed head-first.

I mean, we can either waste 3 months waiting to watch Andrade neutralize someones wrestling and pick them apart on the feet

or they can just give Rose the rematch
In terms of wrestling credentials at SW, Suarez is as legit as it comes. She also deserves it the most if she beats Ansaroff

There have been plenty more egregious examples lately of Champs not getting instant rematch or fucked over in general

What makes you think Rose even wants a rematch? Her and Whitman seemed pretty happy that she lost.

rose looked like a wmma goat there
brutal finish. andrade drops weight classes and maintains the strength apparently

In terms of wrestling credentials at SW, Suarez is as legit as it comes. She also deserves it the most if she beats Andrade.

There have been plenty more egregious examples lately of Champs not getting instant rematch or fucked over in general

Lets be honest, no one is outwrestling Andrade in that division

I'm not saying Rose 100% deserves the rematch, I'm just saying no one else who actually deserves a title fight has a chance of beating Andrade

Like Rose was fucking destroying her, i dont know who told her to hold onto an arm while being slammed but hes a fucking idiot.

Regardless, should be an easy rematch, like thats a gigantic fucking fluke, Rose was destroying her beyond belief.

Shit was not even close, if it was close id understand, but because it was 2 rounds of complete domination until some fluke slam where Rose landed on her fucking neck this fight would of gone the same for the rest of the rounds.

this is not the first time that you disregard wrestling/grappling techniques from MMA. A "fluke" what a F* A*hole, you don't know shit about grappling,
Really if you love striking so much go and watch another sport.

Immediate rematch because everyone knows the better fighter didn't win tonight.
I don't see her getting one for a while. I don't think Dana is a fan of Rose. I see Waterson next then JJ.

yeah thats pure luck
get out dude, get slammed like that. check if you can walk again
I was thinking that Rose handled that first slam well even though she didn't get to transfer the energy, on concrete it might of been bad but they don't fight on concrete so it is what it is. That 2nd slam was right on the head and neck though. Rose is lucky she's young, in shape and very light.

Rose should get a rematch, that is all i am contributing to this.
Looked potential to be a great 5rd fight, so seeing it again would be fun.

Back