I'm sorry but this is pathetic

Fury didn’t win the first but he won the 2nd and 3rd

Whyte failed to win in his 1 and only attempt

Wilder has failed THREE times and still thinks he should have one……there is being confident in your abilities and then there is being deluded.
So Fury failed the first time too right?
Whyte failed so miserably he will never get another attempt, let alone a 3rd shot .

@RDL81 vs @WklySportsMemes has to be the most pathetic back n forth between two people whos heroes both lost.
You guys are debating about which fighter got his ass kicked more. Its enough.

@RDL81 vs @WklySportsMemes has to be the most pathetic back n forth between two people whos heroes both lost.
Lol maybe. . . But still not as pathetic as your picks or predictions. If you actually bet money on what you said you couldn't afford your internet to post here.... Any more hot picks for us????

Lol maybe. . . But still not as pathetic as your picks or predictions. If you actually bet money on what you said you couldn't afford your internet to post here.... Any more hot picks for us????
Estrada KOs Choco in 2 rds.

Right but @WklySportsMemes has actually owned up to Wilder losing. He's been consistent. Meanwhile @RDL81 is still pretending that his guy Whyte did a lot better than he actually did. One of them got their teeth knocked out and put on oxygen and it wasn't Wilder. The ref literally saved Whyte's life. Fury's only worthy rival to date is Wilder. Everyone else failed hard unless we go all the way back to McDermott.

Meh, Reiss did a bad job in the 12th round of that fight. It was over 20 seconds from the time Fury got dropped until the ref restarted the action. Wilder is right, we've all seen fights waved off for less but people will act like they've never seen it happen before because they like Fury.

Not really sure why this needs to be rehashed again.

The irony in you saying all of this and attributing it to “liking Fury” when the assumption can be made that you “like Wilder” since you’re defending his ludicrous comment.

The amount of time elapsed is irrelevant. Fury beat the count. I can think of several fights where the ref had the knocked-down fighter go through a routine. Hell the ref in AJ-Ruiz asked AJ if he was ok like 3 times before stopping it. It doesn’t really matter.

The only thing worth complaining about in that fight was the scoring. Thankfully Fury bludgeoned him in the next two to erase any doubt.

The irony in you saying all of this and attributing it to “liking Fury” when the assumption can be made that you “like Wilder” since you’re defending his ludicrous comment.

The amount of time elapsed is irrelevant. Fury beat the count. I can think of several fights where the ref had the knocked-down fighter go through a routine. Hell the ref in AJ-Ruiz asked AJ if he was ok like 3 times before stopping it. It doesn’t really matter.

The only thing worth complaining about in that fight was the scoring. Thankfully Fury bludgeoned him in the next two to erase any doubt.
eh, how about a better argument than "No, you are!"?
I just know a 23 second break in the action for a KD is unusual. You don't think 23 seconds is a long time for a KD?

eh, how about a better argument than "No, you are!"?
I just know a 23 second break in the action for a KD is unusual. You don't think 23 seconds is a long time for a KD?
I would agree that a 23 second recovery seems more peculiar than a draw after somebody netted 2 clear 10-8 rounds & more than one either way round.
Math > Feelings.

Ah yes, because Fury was so loved before his first fight with Wilder.
That dude is dumb af. Before the first Wilder fight Fury was known as the guy that stunk out the joint against Wlad in Germany. A performance so bad that many here said it was the worst fight they'd ever seen. Fury wasn't beloved by anybody not even the Brits.

Last edited:
That dude is dumb af. Before the first Wilder fight Fury was known as the guy that stunk out the joint against Wlad in Germany. A performance so bad that many here said it was the worst fight they'd ever seen. Fury wasn't beloved by anybody not even the Brits.
I felt like the Brits despised him the most.

You might be right about that.
Yes we were mostly on AJs dick and hated Fury because of his race* and/or being homophobic and not mesomorph looking or smoothly presented (not me obviously). I did think AJ would be his biggest test and probably too much for him. How wrong I turned out to be.

*Irish gypsy I class as a race as they have significantly diverged DNA from settled Irish population.

I felt like the Brits despised him the most.

And you’re spot on! he was a joke figure prior to wlad. I know plenty that thought price was gonna go further in his career! They clearly dksab

And when he won the title he gave a number of I’ll advised comments in his interviews, that made some people really dislike him. Probably a contributing factor to his drink/coke binges

The first wilder fight changed all that and he’s clearly far more ‘savvy’ in front of the camera now. It is an incredible turn around tbh, especially as most of the general public cant stand travellers

And you’re spot on! he was a joke figure prior to wlad. I know plenty that thought price was gonna go further in his career! They clearly dksab

And when he won the title he gave a number of I’ll advised comments in his interviews, that made some people really dislike him. Probably a contributing factor to his drink/coke binges

The first wilder fight changed all that and he’s clearly far more ‘savvy’ in front of the camera now. It is an incredible turn around tbh, especially as most of the general public cant stand travellers

Joke figure to those that DKSAB.
To those who know, it was evident how skillful he was.
Richard Dwyer predicted he was going to defeat Wladimir Klitschko.

Joke figure to those that DKSAB.
To those who know, it was evident how skillful he was.
Richard Dwyer predicted he was going to defeat Wladimir Klitschko.

absolutely! The Martin rogan fight was the one that made me realise he was proper skilled. He decided to fight him southpaw and literally took the piss out of him before stopping him early! Average boxers can’t do that! Throw in his physical advantages and he’s clearly gonna be a problem for everyone

I wasn’t brave enough to back him against wlad. I honestly thought he’d outbox him, knew he could go the distance, but didn’t trust the judges in Germany.

I Haven’t seen the tyson fury uppercut gif for ages. That says it all

Last edited:
Whyte made Wilder look god-like lol. Wilder at least made shit interesting for sure.
Your deluded as the other joker white did better than wilder did in his 2nd attempt according to the judges……how long did wilder spend in the ER Breland literally saved his life

I am not a huge Whyte fan but just think wilder is the most overhyped protected HW champion we have seen in years. Would never have happened if he wasn’t American. Also not to mention he is a throughly unlikeable person.

I am not a huge Whyte fan but just think wilder is the most overhyped protected HW champion we have seen in years. Would never have happened if he wasn’t American. Also not to mention he is a throughly unlikeable person.
He wasn't protected he was deliberately moved slowly, and they never made secret of that its fair to criticize but at least call it what it was.
He was also supposed to fight one of the guys who knocked Whyte out until Povetkin failed a PED test.

People always say this stuff, but prior to and after fighting Wlad, who did Fury ever fight? Chisora? Christian Hammer?Otto Wallin, I guess? Was he a product of UK hype seeing as all he's ever done is beaten a past his best Wlad and (in your words) a protected and overhyped belt holder? The only difference is Fury is a whacky funny guy and Deontay is the opposite.

Back