I'm starting to dislike Pereira fake behaviour: Acting silent and serious like he is a good guy when in reality he was pretty hateful towards izzy

giphy.gif

His son mocked izzy unconscious body when he KO'd him in kickboxing.. After this Pereira still felt the need to hunt Izzy down to mma just to prove a childish point. Also saying childish things after he won the LHW belt like "come to daddy", just proves that he hates izzy a bit too much and he is not a good person. Izzy is right to hate him.

Last but not least, his fake behaviour is boring... people want trash talkers to bring life and excitement around the fights... not the fake "good guy" persona.

Is this Izzy's dog's account? Get off the pink haired flamer's nuts.

His son mocked izzy unconscious body when he KO'd him in kickboxing.. After this Pereira still felt the need to hunt Izzy down to mma just to prove a childish point. Also saying childish things after he won the LHW belt like "come to daddy", just proves that he hates izzy a bit too much and he is not a good person. Izzy is right to hate him.

Last but not least, his fake behaviour is boring... people want trash talkers to bring life and excitement around the fights... not the fake "good guy" persona.
Hello Israel, how are you doing buddy?

Dude none of you fucks heard of Poatan before he fought in LFA and call him fake.
The guy has been like this for a long time, I remember him posting eating burgers before all of his fights in Glory.
I forgot the name of the shop but he even had some sort of promotion while he was still kickboxing.
He is a quiet guy with a weird sense of humour and it is not like Izzy is respectful lol

I didn't read one word of the your OP but is it fake behavior or him just becoming more comfortable in the spotlight?

Alex is a serious guy specially when it comes to fighting what's the way he is weather you like it or not that's who he is his not faking anything. He respects Izzy every time his asked about izzy. He called out izzy after winning he said he didn't want izzy to sit out at his prime and wants to motivate izzy like Izzy motivated him.

Right who needs professional rivalries where both fighters made alot of money on??!?!

PRIZE FIGHTERS CHASIN THE PRIZE WHODATHUNK??

Poatan is easily likable. I don’t see anything fake about him. He’s as real as they get.

Found another clown who paints his nails like Izzy. GTFO with this anti Pereira shit. He's levels above that fool Izzy.

His son mocked izzy unconscious body when he KO'd him in kickboxing..

The CHILD was 8 years old, you creep. What is wrong with you?

You literally just tried to defend a 30+ year old man’s pathetic behaviour. Because one of Alex’s kids clowned him 7 years, previously?

It was fun watching the 300 pre fight presser, the big curtain drops. All the fighters are clapping their hands when the crowd sees them, apart from Pereira . When Dana agrees on 300k bonus all fighters go crazy apart from Pereira again. Not saying its a bad thing, just a thing i noticed watching it.

His callout inviting Izzy to fight at LHW is misunderstood. It happened after Izzy remarked that he wouldn’t fight again until 2027. Alex wanted to give Izzy a big upcoming fight to motivate him to get over his loss to Strickland and get back to training and fighting. In a way he called out Izzy as a way to help him because he credits Izzy for motivating him when his life wasn’t going so well.

You sound like you have blue hair.
If your that worried about who's nice or not, this isn't the sport for you princess.

You think he only came over to MMA to bully Adesanya?

Dreyga alt account detected.

Back