I'm still heartbroken over Tony Ferguson's loss..

DatSamboKid

Muay Khao
@red
Reaction score
Dear Members,

I'm still mourning the defeat of our champion Tony Ferguson.
Am I the only person having trouble accepting this new reality?
The pain is overwhelming, I need to cope with my grief and learn to heal. It's so difficult.

Edit: I had to bump this thread after Khabib’s retirement. In all seriousness, I’m still bummed we’ll never get to see this fight. Congratulations to Khabib on an outstanding career, the greatest lightweight of al time.

Tony-Ferguson-UFC-2396056.webp

Last edited:
A fighter (you happen to like) lost, get over it.
It's not like it was his first loss either and he's 36 which is old for a top LW.

Ya i feel bad. Cant watch the fight. Had a friend pass away yesterday. So im kinda over it

Dear Members,

The pain is overwhelming, I need to cope with my grief and learn to heal. It's so difficult.

El Cucuy Bless

Dont worry this puts tony at a better advantage to fight khabib. He will come back much sharper,, and beefier I would imagine. And hes still basically next in line honestly

Justin fucked him up. Tony is such a weird mma figure, i liked it.

But he lost. Sucks. Good thing Justin is a cool cat too!

Ive been wanting to see justin vs khabib for a while so im not that disappointed.

I like Justin a lot but it was hard to watch Tony take that beating. It was like the final nail in the coffin for our dream Khabib/Tony matchup.

I am still enjoying his defeat.
It was glorious watching Tony flail around and stumble like a chicken!
Your tears are delicious!

I am sorry about your feelings, but I dislike el Cuck intensely. So you'll have to forgive my rudeness.

‘Twas only a matter of time before he got scalped. Can’t win forever

Dear Members,

El Cucuy Bless

200.gif

Conor fight should be next for him. If he getd the w, he will be back in the mix for khabib fight

I am sorry about your feelings, but I dislike el Cuck intensely. So you'll have to forgive my rudeness.
Sounds like one big fat nerd; you must be one of those fans who obsesses over how hot wmma fighters are and only have your lefthand as a girlfriend. Probably ugly and fat too; stay soft ya fanook.

Dear Members,

El Cucuy Bless

If he didn’t lose fair and square then I would be upset, but he lost at his own game so the party is over!

even king khabib lost in childhood, every fighter in the world has lost.

when you start training, you lose every day,get beaten and evolved after falling day after day.

RdBnytj.gif

to be the best, you have to endure the taste of defeat and continue.
images

even Tony is happy in the hospital, he is a true warrior will come back stronger after losing.

being a fighter is not easy, so 99% of people not choose this life.

I'm a big Tony fan too but you gotta understand not everyone can be Khabib or Jones. Even the best of the best are going to eat a loss eventually.

Plus Tony made a massive paycheck. 500K + PPV points (750K buys) + 50K FOTN bonus. Above all I'm happy the guy finally got a big paycheck.

where’s your kid?

U mean this?
cartman-licking-tears-gif-1.gif

Back