Im the biggest fedor fan but if dc beats stipe, jones is goat

When are people gonna learn mmath doesn't work, if DC beats Stipe it doesn't mean Jones would.

LOL at this.That alone shows your desperation.
He finished one guy and you celebrate like he's a killer..

Kid, GOATs don't run and hide.
GSP run throughout his career against Silva and now he run from Whittaker.
But if gsp didn't give up the belt, you be bitching that he out for year from health issues. just like whittaker going be out while recovering from health issues. maybe gsp been knowing anderson be juicing.

LOL at this.That alone shows your desperation.
He finished one guy and you celebrate like he's a killer..

Kid, GOATs don't run and hide.
GSP run throughout his career against Silva and now he run from Whittaker.

Guess that rules Anderson out of the GOAT running since he ran and hid from Jones and Shogun.

That’s not even factoring in him almost having double digit losses, has now failed FOUR drug tests.

Silva ducked Jones
Dc ducks Cain because they are "freinds"
Jones ducks heavy weight fights
Fador ducked ufc

You obviously don't know the meaning of ducking.
Fedor didn't duck the UFC. He chose to go to a better promotion (at the time, SF had better HW division and was doing the tourney). UFC had Mir - Cain & Carwin were still green.
Jones didn't duck HW division. If anything, he said he wanted to go and Dana didn't allow it to happen.
DC did not duck Cain. They are friends and train together. You obviously don't have friends, so you wouldn't understand why a friend makes sacrifices for the other. Besides, DC became the LHW champion. Not like he is stuck in the limbo.
Oh, and Silva did not duck Jon. he was already out of his prime when Jon climbed to the top. And he was trying to fight another (bigger) star who had already cleaned his division as much as he had done his, but that guy kept running from away him...

Ducking is like GDR did. get a belt KNOWING who would be her next opponent, and then duck and hide on the division below.
Or like a guy who SIGNED a contract demanding him to defend his belt (because the UFC knew he would try to run and hide) and yet he run and is currently hiding anyway.

But if gsp didn't give up the belt, you be bitching that he out for year from health issues. just like whittaker going be out while recovering from health issues. maybe gsp been knowing anderson be juicing.
Kid, no one knew. And that's because he probably wasn't doing it (until he broke his leg).
Trying to make such claim is as stupid as If I was to counter claiming GSP run from USADA... (which I don't agree with, but gave the example with the exact same amount of evidence you provided).

GSP run from MW.
He spoke about his doubts even before the fight with Bisping. Or right after, still on the octagon, after his fight. So this "health issue" is just one more excuse people like you are so desperately trying to cling to, so you can justify your hero.

Guess that rules Anderson out of the GOAT running since he ran and hid from Jones and Shogun.

That’s not even factoring in him almost having double digit losses, has now failed FOUR drug tests.

LOL
Still bitter, are you?
He didn't run from Rua. he invited Rua to move down, because it was known he would not fight for (what he perceived) Machida's belt. Much like DC did not fight for Cain's belt.
He made it plenty clear even before Rua beat Machida.

Oh, and all his failed drug tests are after his prime.... you really have no leg to stand to accuse him of anything while he was at the top.

LOL
Still bitter, are you?
He didn't run from Rua. he invited Rua to move down, because it was known he would not fight for (what he perceived) Machida's belt. Much like DC did not fight for Cain's belt.
He made it plenty clear even before Rua beat Machida.

Oh, and all his failed drug tests are after his prime.... you really have no leg to stand to accuse him of anything while he was at the top.
So it’s ok for one to tell some come down fight someone. Didn’t see Anderson cut 170 fight gsp. You must be a Ronda fan boy kid.

Whats DC have to do with jones when it comes to goat? there on different GOAT lists. Jones is undeniably goat of the cheaters I don't think anyone disagrees

So it’s ok for one to tell some come down fight someone. Didn’t see Anderson cut 170 fight gsp. You must be a Ronda fan boy kid.
Try again, kid.
GSP did not accept even a catchweight between them.
Heck, GSP was claiming he'd go to LW easier than move up... and as soon as Bisping got the strap, surprise surprise!! he moved up, beat the worse MW ever and started running again. But this time, it was not even Anderson SIlva...it is an old WW who moved up....

If you want to suck his nuts, you gotta start running, kid. Because GSP is still running with no signs of stopping.

You obviously don't know the meaning of ducking.
Fedor didn't duck the UFC. He chose to go to a better promotion (at the time, SF had better HW division and was doing the tourney). UFC had Mir - Cain & Carwin were still green.
Jones didn't duck HW division. If anything, he said he wanted to go and Dana didn't allow it to happen.
DC did not duck Cain. They are friends and train together. You obviously don't have friends, so you wouldn't understand why a friend makes sacrifices for the other. Besides, DC became the LHW champion. Not like he is stuck in the limbo.
Oh, and Silva did not duck Jon. he was already out of his prime when Jon climbed to the top. And he was trying to fight another (bigger) star who had already cleaned his division as much as he had done his, but that guy kept running from away him...

Ducking is like GDR did. get a belt KNOWING who would be her next opponent, and then duck and hide on the division below.
Or like a guy who SIGNED a contract demanding him to defend his belt (because the UFC knew he would try to run and hide) and yet he run and is currently hiding anyway.
Dana can’t force no stay in weight class fuck tard. Jones said it him self. He said depends who he fights in heavyweight. He could dropped the belt fought Cain. But he didn’t want to. Anderson said he didn’t want fight Jones because jones would beat him. Look it up, you just talk out your ass kid. Fador thing was about the money, Dana didn’t want pay him what he wanted. Affection was first deal he did after pride, it flopped big time. Btw before usada got heavy, you could get away with 4:1 ratio for testing.

There are strong parallels between MMA math and SJW logic.

Try again, kid.
Heck, GSP was claiming he'd go to LW easier than move up... and as soon as Bisping got the strap, surprise surprise!! he moved up, beat the worse MW ever and started running again. But this time, it was not even Anderson SIlva...it is an old WW who moved up....

If you want to suck his nuts, you gotta start running, kid. Because GSP is still running with no signs of stopping.
I guess Anderson shouldn’t got popped for doping might had gsp vs Anderson. Dana almost had the deal until Anderson pissed Dana off. I just calling you out on bullshit fuck tard. Go suck off Anderson some more. Gsp did what Anderson couldn’t do finished bisping. Anderson couldn’t even win it by the judges.

Try again, kid.
Hey fuck boy I guess that went over head. Get off your knees stop sucking dick for second. Anderson said he fight shogun at 185. It’s ok for one tell the other come down to his weight class but ok for Anderson not drop to 170 fight gsp? You have great sherdog logic.

Dana can’t force no stay in weight class fuck tard. Jones said it him self. He said depends who he fights in heavyweight. He could dropped the belt fought Cain. But he didn’t want to. Anderson said he didn’t want fight Jones because jones would beat him. Look it up, you just talk out your ass kid. Fador thing was about the money, Dana didn’t want pay him what he wanted. Affection was first deal he did after pride, it flopped big time. Btw before usada got heavy, you could get away with 4:1 ratio for testing.
See, you try to talk facts with blind haters, this is what you get. Twisted versions of truth.

Dana shooting down Jon Jones move
link
The 205-pound champion has recently expressed an interest in moving up a weight class following his next few title defenses, but UFC President Dana White shot down the notion of a potential move during UFC 143 press conference.

Anderson said, hinted and joked about fighting Jon Jones.
Both guys said they were not interested in the fight.
But Jon was new while Silva was obviously past his peak.
And GSP was a champion along with Silva for about 4-5 years, and both dominated their weight class, and both cleaned up their WC.
There was a clamour for that fight for years, and GSP is the one who ALWAYS shut it down.
And even if you put it on both, GSP proved he is a duck by blatantly ducking Whitteker after SIGNING A CONTRACT that explicitly FORCED him to defend his belt against Whittaker next.
link
“I thought I would be (pissed), but I’m not. I expected it,” White told the media following UFC Fresno. “Listen, I had him sign a contract that said he would defend against Whittaker for a reason. Because I knew he wouldn’t.

“At the end of the day, there’s a reason I put that stuff in the contract for him to sign,” he said. “Am I shocked? I don’t think anybody’s shocked. He came out, and he hand-picked Bisping and went away again. So, whatever. It is what it is.

Then you talk about Fedor's 4:1 ratio for testing... Well... I provided links and quotes that proved my point. Please show me where you had EVER Fedor with a 4:1 ratio for testing.

Oh, and BTW, Affliction would have made Fedor fight Barnett, whom at the time was the top HW opponent, better than anyone in the UFC... whom BTW, had two of its champions failing miserably against Fedor.
That alone showed UFC was years behind Fedor and would have been terrible for him. Fedor did good to move to SF. Everyone knows it. Only Zuffa zombies and haters claim to differ (with absolutely NOTHING as a way of proof). And that's while a brief glance shows SF having the HW tourney and better fighters as a no brainer why it was the better home for Fedor.

Try again, kid. So far you have been humiliated by facts.

Last edited:
I guess Anderson shouldn’t got popped for doping might had gsp vs Anderson. Dana almost had the deal until Anderson pissed Dana off. I just calling you out on bullshit fuck tard. Go suck off Anderson some more. Gsp did what Anderson couldn’t do finished bisping. Anderson couldn’t even win it by the judges.
Oh, but we both know he did finish Bisping.
And we know the judges in UK gave Bisping the fight which was a robbery.

But then again, I am not a nutsucker like you. I salute Silva for what he was, and I moved on. You are the one stuck on a retired fighter's nuts trying to defend his honor for blatantly running.

Hey fuck boy I guess that went over head. Get off your knees stop sucking dick for second. Anderson said he fight shogun at 185. It’s ok for one tell the other come down to his weight class but ok for Anderson not drop to 170 fight gsp? You have great sherdog logic.
The fact you can't check the context just shows how blind you are.
Silva did not want to fight at Machida's WC. That was said way BEFORE Rua ever entered the picture.
With GSP, he didn't have anyone at MW that prevented him to move up and fight for the belt.

try again, kiddo.

hqdefault.jpg

Does anybody consider Lance Armstrong the GOAT?

Jones' only real achievement is having it all and losing it all (or most of it).

There are strong parallels between MMA math and SJW logic.
There are strong parallels between finding SJW logic where there is none and being a retard.

So that checks out.

Back