I'm tired of Aldo

barillas

🔥CHAMA Belt🔥
@Brown
Reaction score
Aldo has been sold as this brutal KO artist by the UFC since 2011 because of the WEC wins, I've been waiting all this time for him to show his spectacular and exciting fighting style, but instead, the only really good KO I got was that knee against Mendes, more than a dozen boring decisions and he getting slept in 13 seconds by Conor. Where is the spectacular finisher I'm being sold every time he's mentioned?

Fighters age and their style changes. No one gets the KO every time. Even Ngannou can't. Especially against high level fighters.

He hasn't really had any KO's in a very long time. I never really see him hyped up as some knockout artist.

I find his fighting style very pleasing to watch. Always throws deadly leg kicks and is a fantastic striker. Yeah he is not the same killer as he was in the WEC and early UFC days, but he is still great to watch

a46520ef28689e784216cd54677f29f6fea255fb.gifv

Aldo would be tired of you too but he has no idea you exist.

He hasn't really had any KO's in a very long time. I never really see him hyped up as some knockout artist.

I find his fighting style very pleasing to watch. Always throws deadly leg kicks and is a fantastic striker. Yeah he is not the same killer as he was in the WEC and early UFC days, but he is still great to watch

a46520ef28689e784216cd54677f29f6fea255fb.gifv
He's sold as WEC Aldo til today and we get only a decent fighter who only wins by decision mostly

You just started a whole bunch of shit TS.

I hope you know that.
Yeah, I knew a bunch of retards would enter the thread with zero arguments, the good thing is the ignore button

Fighters age and their style changes. No one gets the KO every time. Even Ngannou can't. Especially against high level fighters.
Was he old at the Conor fight with 28 years of age?

Was he old at the Conor fight with 28 years of age?
in fight years? sure. He was on top for awhile at that point. Fight was too short to say he made too many errors. Conor beat the most prime Aldo that ever lost. Aldo still had it in him after that fight.

The recent era of FW has much better fighters than when Aldo was champ. Max, Volk and Topuria would defeat any version of Aldo

in fight years? sure. He was on top for awhile at that point. Fight was too short to say he made too many errors. Conor beat the most prime Aldo that ever lost. Aldo still had it in him after that fight.
Ok but what's the parameter you establish to say he was in his prime when he defeated Edgar for the second time and to say he was out of it when he lost to Max in the following fight? How you don't use the appeal to purity type of fallacy to say that?

Funny, can't think of one boring Aldo decision.

Maybe the problem is you.
I like Aldo too but he's had some less that exciting fights but so has everyone. I like finishes but it doesn't seem to understand that doesn't mean exciting fights. There have been lots of exciting decisions and boring fights with finishes. Cro cop vs mir was so bad no one cared after the massive ko. Who's your av btw?

Sorry to disappoint you but I highly doubt that anyone cares about what you are tired.

Ok but what's the parameter you establish to say he was in his prime when he defeated Edgar for the second time and to say he was out of it when he lost to Max in the following fight? How you don't use the appeal to purity type of fallacy to say that?
To me, Aldo just became worse and worse, but still better than most guys. We're also not talking about Edgar who was pretty removed from his own "prime". Aldo at a certain point in his career lost his leg kicks and it made him less versatile. His TDD and boxing pivots kept him in and he still has it. Aldo never became washed. Especially for Aldo it was a spectrum of his prime, he wasn't as explosive the more fights he had.

To me, Aldo just became worse and worse, but still better than most guys. We're also not talking about Edgar who was pretty removed from his own "prime". Aldo at a certain point in his career lost his leg kicks and it made him less versatile. His TDD and boxing pivots kept him in and he still has it. Aldo never became washed. Especially for Aldo it was a spectrum of his prime, he wasn't as explosive the more fights he had.
He played it too safe after WEC ended, became a boring fighter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back