I'm tired of watching people freeze in front of Jones

BEER

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has any other fighter ever somehow frightened dudes into not doing shit?

This shit is just boring.

I turned it off I was so tired of seeing it

It’s hard when Jones can reach across the cage, hit you from any angle with any limb, and is nearly impossible to hit or take down.

He’s physically superior to his opponents and has mastered leveraging that advantage in every situation and no one can prepare for it.

Once you realize Jones is forcing them to freeze you might find things more exciting.

will be interesting when Walker or Reyes fight jones

Anderson silva used to have that effect. Where is the lhw chael sonnen and chris weirdman

Jonny Walker is the only guy I see having a chance. He at least has the height and reach to probably touch Jones.

I'm a fat 5'10" dude.

I guarantee I would show more effort against Jones than Smith or Gus did.

Get in there and show em how its done

DC is the only fighter who didn't freeze and brought the fight to him both times.

Anderson silva used to have that effect. Where is the lhw chael sonnen and chris weirdman

Anderson Silve had proven 1 strike power throughout his career. Jones had dropped, what, two people with a single strike?

Funny how Smith was saying others succumb to the pressure of fighting Jones then he does exactly that.

Last edited:
I'm a fat 5'10" dude.

I guarantee I would show more effort against Jones than Smith or Gus did.

In my opinion they just dont want to risk getting seriously hurt and get KO'd. Theyd rather play it safe and lose a lopsided UD.

Get in there and show em how its done

Don't know if I could cut to 205 in my current state.

But these dudes are fighting like they're starstruck.

Jones isn't a KO artist. I don't get why guys are afraid to go at him like he's Ngannou or Lewis.

Jonny Walker is the only guy I see having a chance. He at least has the height and reach to probably touch Jones.

i always believed rumble wouldve beaten him.

Back