I'm worried about Nate the Train

Th3 Gr38 1

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He's an active fighter with an entertaining personality, who shows signs of becoming a fan favorite with a cult following.

All things that the UFC hates. They ended Khamzat's career because he was too active and not boring enough for them.

I hope his next fight isn't his last.

UFC hates exiting fighters? Where did this come from? Arent personalities what Dana is after?

Anyway Nate is cool.

He's an active fighter with an entertaining personality, who shows signs of becoming a fan favorite with a cult following.

All things that the UFC hates. They ended Khamzat's career because he was too active and not boring enough for them.

Ufc gave Khamzat a main event on a ppv against Nate Diaz FFS. What did Khamzat do? Come in wayyyy over and completely scrambled the fights

Pretty sure RN he's in some ufc purgatory as they figure out what he will do at MW...

And you couldntve compared two more different fighters with different personalities, fanbases, styles, etc

But yeah ufc hates exciting fighters with big fanbases. In sure they also hate money. Lmao pass me what you're smoking

The only concern you should have for Nate is if the Train gets derailed by a better fighter

This post is wrong on so many levels. <{hfved}>

Fuck man was thinking this exact same shit before I opened sherdog today glad I’m not the only one, great minds think alike.

14g0by.jpg

I love Nate. Dude is a savage. Loves fighting

I mean they did give him an awful matchup in Ige, so you might be onto something, OP.

How did the UFC end Khamzat's career exactly after he became popular?
Seems like some here thinks that he rarely fights because of UFC. In my opinion theory that he has visa problems because of his babysitting of Kadyrov’s kids sounds more real.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back