Imagine how boring a fight with Wonderboy and Maia would be lol

I think with WB/Woodley 2 they were both at fault for it being a boring fight. I don't blame Maia for the Woodley fight because he's obviously a much less talented striker but still managed to move forward & hit Woodley with some good shots. Maia did attempt several takedowns too but Woodley didn't have much difficulty defending them.

I think Wonderboy would knockout Maia decisively at this point. He's just too fast & accurate while Maia seems to be declining. Plus he's never dealt with anyone that throws kicks & combinations like Thompson does. However if Maia can get it to the ground he can obviously win though so it is difficult to say for certain but if I was betting I'd pick Wonderboy.

Wrong. They were all at fault. Maia/Woodley was both their faults. Woodley/WB was both their faults. Sometimes matchups just produce shitty fights. After fighting Tyron WB had a snooze fest against Till. After fighting Tyron, Maia had a snooze fest against Colby. Look what happened when Tyron got to face somebody who wasn’t awkward or trying to take him down nonstop.
giphy.gif

Don’t single Tyron out.

So we should give shit to Wonderboy and Maia for sticking to their strategy and not running into a fight ending Woodley missle?

Wonderboy just isn’t an exciting fighter.

So we should give shit to Wonderboy and Maia for sticking to their strategy and not running into a fight ending Woodley missle?
No. The shit should be distributed evenly was my point. Speaking of that Woodley right hand, people convenient forget that he dropped WB in both fights. He came closer to finishing the fight both times yet it’s all his fault the fight was boring? That doesn’t jive.

Literally the exact opposite is true lol

Wonderboy and Maia consistently put on shit fights if you don't fight the way they want you to. Think I'm lying? Take 5 minutes to examine their catalog. They are hard to look good against and can be boring as shit win or lose
Matt brown fight was great
So was the big rig fight
Both Rory fights

Maia was in the most boring WW title fight and ALSO in the most boring MW title fight.

I guess Woodley somehow managed to turn that fight into a boredom too, huh?

Or maybe Anderson Silva is a boring fighter
The Maia fight with Anderson was great. I loved it. You just can’t appreciate good therefore

Maia likely grapplefucks Wonderboy. Might even get a submission.

No. The shit should be distributed evenly was my point. Speaking of that Woodley right hand, people convenient forget that he dropped WB in both fights. He came closer to finishing the fight both times yet it’s all his fault the fight was boring? That doesn’t jive.

I think that was Wonderboys problem. He couldn't hurt Woodley but Woodley came close to shutting his lights out in both fights. I think Wonderboy was gunshy after he felt Woodleys power.

The boring aspect of those fights is TYRON. Not them. He is the one who made those fights stinkers. Not Maia or woodley
Takes two to tango man. Woodley did what was needed to keep his belt, no shame in it at all especially as he nearly finished Wonderboy and was injured in the Maia fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back