imagine if conor fought canelo or ggg

Imagine if Conor wasn't a bitch and defended his belts instead of doing side show work for money.

But conor would turn those pussy into a panic wrestler in mma though

I firmly believe that Canelo and GGG would beat McGregor with Muay Thai rules.

In MMA Conor would win but if he has to stand with them he's going to sleep...

Conor would be a boxing champ now in that case. Also, Floyd didn't knock Conor out. The corrupt ref stopped it early.

Nate never put him on skates lol, Mcgregor took a step back but he never wobbled. Also Floyd never knocked him out it was a tko via exhaustion.

Imagine if Conor wasn't a bitch and defended his belts instead of doing side show work for money.

Oh yeah I'm sure you would turn down a hundred million dollars.

I firmly believe that Canelo and GGG would beat McGregor with Muay Thai rules.

In MMA Conor would win but if he has to stand with them he's going to sleep...

Lol they would get destroyed in any rules that isn't 100 percent pure boxing with a overzealous ref.

Nobody would ever call McGregor a boxer again

My God, you all have so much hatred in your bum souls. Fucking grow up already....

pretty boy floyd knocked this guy out, and nate diaz put this bum on skates with two straights. I'm sure canelo would have koed him worse then amir khan.
You realise Conor could beat all of them in the same night in a fight?

pretty boy floyd knocked this guy out, and nate diaz put this bum on skates with two straights. I'm sure canelo would have koed him worse then amir khan.

Death within 45 seconds.

Yeah he was exhausted, that's not reason to stop a fight.
WTF are you talking about? The ref is there to prevent the fighter from hurting himself/herself and that is exactly what the fuck would have happened you jabroni. Do you even watch combat sports or just fap it to your Conor poster all day?

Back